out cold

Requested by Grabble45

Techno passes out due to his shitty sleeping schedule

Fluff

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Not everyone knew Technoblade had an unhealthy sleeping schedule, since he obviously didn't want to tell the whole world he was always thriving off an hour of sleep.

But, there were three special people who did know. Those three people were of course, Wilbur, Phil, and Tommy. His beloved family that he would kill for.

And that is why those same people were bothering him and trying to get him to go to sleep.

"Tech, please. You need to start going to sleep earlier." Phil said, voice soft and patient. Tommy, on the other hand, was yelling, lungs practically collapsing with the effort.

"TECHNO! GO! TO! SLEEP! BEFORE! I! KILL! YOU! IN! YOUR! SLEEPeventhoughyoudontsleep!" Their father laughed lightly before shushing him, telling him to be quieter. Wilbur rolled his eyes and stared his older brother dead in the eyes.

"If you don't start fixing your sleeping schedule, we will trash your potato farm." He threatened, straight faced. Phil made an 'o' with his mouth, wide eyed, while Tommy cackled and grinned evilly. Techno frowned.

"No- no, you're not." He stated, eyebrows furrowed. The brunette shrugged, giving him a sly smile, and turning around, walking to the front door. The pinkette jumped to action immediately.

"Alright, fine," he yelled, making Wilbur stop in his tracks, whipping back around with a bright grin on his face. "I'll fix it." He grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

His family cheered, tackling him in a group hug, to which he groaned at, but returned it anyway. "Okay, let me go so I can do what you wanted me to do."

That night, Phil escorted Techno to his room, wanting to make sure he wasn't going to cheat his way out of this. He even went out of his way to tuck the piglin in.

"Phil, this part isn't necessary." He had whispered, lights completely off. The winged man smiled and ruffled the younger's hair, getting up. As he left, he softly muttered a silent, "goodnight."

The moment the door closed, Techno's first instinct was to sit up and do something else. But, he saw the desperate looks in his family's eyes earlier, and no matter how many times he denies it, he doesn't want to disappoint them.

If he got up and bustled around his room like he normally did, they'd figure out quickly and in the morning they would look at him with tired, saddened looks. He had to listen to them this once.

-

He couldn't. He physically couldn't do as they asked. Every time he closed his eyes, he saw dark and nothing else. No dreams, no nothing, and when he opened them again, only two minutes passed.

Why couldn't he do something so simple? Sleeping was arguably the easiest thing to do in the world. But, he couldn't.

Techno quietly threw his blankets off his torso and slowly sat up, limbs drowsy with the need to sleep. Unfortunately, they'd have to stay that way for a little longer.

As he stood from his bed, he heard shuffling from outside his door. One of them must've been listening to him. Weird creeps.

He sucked in a breath and opened his door, exhaling sharply when the bright lights filledhis vision. "Fuck." He mumbled, voice gravelly and low.

Phil rounded the corner and eyed him sadly, as expected. He dropped his head and stared at the floor, fumbling with the ends of his sweater sleeves.

Before the blonde could speak, Techno jumped in. "I tried, dad. I really did. But, I couldn't go to sleep." As the words left his mouth, he swayed on his feet.

"Mate-" he abruptly dropped to the floor as his legs gave out, and Phil just barely caught him. The older gently brought him down to the floor, and sighed, brushing the pinkette's bangs out of his eyes.

"Oh, Tech. You really need a better schedule." He said quietly, softly to the unconscious half mob in his arms. He carefully picked him up and brought him into his room, setting him down on his bed.

He tucked him in once more, and kissed his forehead lightly before leaving the room again.