switched personalities

requested by N00d1e_l0ves_y0u

tubbo and tommy switch personalities for some reason idk lmao

ok so in this tubbo just had a sleepover with tommy

+×+×+×+×+×+×

third pov

tubbo woke up and yawned, rubbing his eyes. he slowly sat up and looked over to the other boy who was sleeping beside him on the floor. he silently stood and walked out of the room, heading to the bathroom. when he came back, he saw tommy stretching. he grinned and walked back to the jumble of blankets and a single pillow that he slept in. tommy looked at tubbo and smiled. tubbo looked at him weirdly. "what the hell?" he said, giggling. tommy giggled and burst out into silent laughter. tubbo checked the time and read it out loud. "its 7:12. wanna go to the kitchen?" he asked, scratching his head. tommy shrugged. "i have to pee first." tubbo cackled as those words left tommys lips.

when tommy came back, he stood in front of tubbo and offered a hand for him to take. tubbo scoffed but took it. he was pulled up by the bee loving boy and they walked out of tommys room. they made it into the living room and saw phil and techno lounged on the couch. tubbo snickered and tommy smiled. they walked over and tommy sat down on the couch. techno glanced up from his book and gave the two a nod of acknowledgement. tubbo sat down with tommy and leaned over to his ear. "your older brother is weird." tommy turned to him and smacked him. "hey, dont say that! hes cool, not weird." tommy whisper yelled.

phil stood and walked to the kitchen, leaving techno, tubbo, and tommy in the living room. techno eyee them and pat the spots next to him. tommy grinned and happily sat down next to his older brother. tubbo rolled his eyes playfully and sat next to him. soon, wilbur was walking down the stairs and glanced at the youngest two. he yawned and sat down at the dining table, opening his phone. techno bookmarked and then closed his book, put it on the table in front of him and also put his glasses down there, getting up and walking to the dining table. tommy pointed to where the others were. "lets go." tubbo nodded and they walked over, sitting down.

phil came back with plates of pancakes and they ate together sleepily. when they finished, phil grabbed their plates and washed them. techno walked back to the couch, put on his glasses, and continued reading. wilbur walked to his room upstairs to go start on some music covers. tubbo and tommy ran up the stairs and into tommys room, hand in hand. tubbo closed the door and they both flopped onto tommys bed. "your family is weird. you guys dont look related, like, at all." tommy shoved tubbo. "thats so rude!"