wingless

Requestes by WiredAUMaker

Phil, Techno, and Tommy all have wings except for Wilbur, so he ends up feeling out of place but one day he gets hurt and his family protects and helps him

LMAO im a sucker for subtly neglected Wilbur have fun

Angst/Fluff

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

"Hey, dad! Can I preen your wings?" Wilbur asked, pointy ears perking upwards. Phil smiled and nodded, moving to sit on the floor in front of the brunette.

Mid-preen, Tommy came speeding down the stairs, Techno slowly, menacingly following behind him. "Come here, Tommy."

The blonde screamed and hid behind Phil and Wilbur. "Hey, Tommy. What'd you do this time?" Wilbur asked, grinning teasingly. Tommy gave him a quick glare before jumping up into action, batting his wings.

"I may have accidentally pulled out a feather that didn't need to be pulled while preening Techno's wings...?" He muttered, a nervous smile on his face.

Phil cackled, Wilbur pausing his movements. "Stop laughing, dad. I might end up doing that same thing Toms did." He joked, making the older laugh even harder.

Tommy huffed and in that brief moment, Techno had opened his pink wings and darted towards the younger and tackled him, the two slamming into the wall, almost putting a hole in it.

At the loud bang, Phil and Wilbur looked over. The brunette covered his mouth as to muffle his giggles as Phil sighed and slowly stood.

"Wil, you can finish preening when I'm finished with these two." He said, helping the other up and quickly ruffling his hair. Wilbur nodded, watching him tower over the two still on the ground.

"What did I tell you two about flying in the house? Especially tackling?" He scolded, hands on his hips. Tommy huffed and mumbled an apology, while Techno stood and apologized clearly.

Wilbur smiled at them and giggled again when Tommy struggled to stand, ruffling his wing feathers. "Hey, Wil. Is it okay if I finish your preening work on dad?" Tommy asked, tilting his head.

Wilbur opened his mouth but paused, and nodded. "Sure. I was almost done anyway." Tommy grinned and led Phil to the ground, sitting beside him and immediately going to work.

Techno walked to Wilbur and pat his shoulder, grabbing his attention. "Wanna go spar?" He asked. The brunette smiled and nodded, following the pinkette closely behind outside of the house and around the back.

Techno handed him his sword and they stood a couple feet away from each other, getting ready. When Techno ruffled his colorful wings, the two sprung into action.

When Wilbur was just about to win against Techno, the older unfolded his wings and dodged, now in the air. Wilbur stepped back and rolled his eyes, dropping his sword.

"Tech! You can't cheat like that!" He exclaimed, pouting playfully. Techno smirked and carefully dropped back onto the ground. He approached the younger and ruffled his hair, walking past him. "Heh, maybe if you had wings you'd be able to go up there with me."

When Wilbur turned around, Techno was out of his sight. His shoulders slumped sadly, eyebrows furrowing as he tried not to just burst into tears. He was a big kid. He sighed and wiped his slightly wet eyes and went to put he and Techno's swords up.

He could at least do that.

When he walked back into the house, Phil was in the kitchen, and Tommy was face first on the ground, red wings splayed out like his arms and legs.