music man gets sick

Requested by romanangst2020

TW: VOMITING

Wilbur catches a fever

This is in the past lol so here

Techno is 15
Wilbur is 14
Tommy is 7

Slight Angst/Fluff

+×+×+×+×+×+×

Wilbur did not feel good in the slightest. His stomach ached, his head was pounding, and he couldn't stop shaking.

It was hot, but every time he threw his blankets off, he found himself pulling them back on, the cold air shaking him to his core.

It was almost 8:30. Almost breakfast time. Wilbur doubted he would be able to eat anything without hurling it all back up, let alone get out of bed.

He groaned, feeling an overwhelming wave of nausea hit, and rolled over as slowly as possible and brought his knees up to his chest, hugging them close.

He tried to go back to sleep, but he knew that'd be impossible, so he only closed his eyes while disgusting sweat seeped into his clothes.

Then, a knock disrupted the silence, making his head hurt ten times worse. He let out a throaty noise, a mixture of a whimper and a grumble. "Yes..?" He managed, voice cracking. Honestly, he was surprised he wasn't crying.

The person on the other side slowly opened the door. It was Phil. "Mornin', mate. You feeling alright?" He asked, voice soft.

Wilbur swallowed dryly and shook his head, shutting his eyes. The blonde nodded to no one in particular. "What hurts, Wil?"

The younger whined silently, eyes fluttering open. "Head and stomach... I- I might throw up." He answered, hugging his knees tighter. Phil nodded, a plan quickly forming in his head.

"Okay, Wil. It'll be alright. I'm gonna get Techno in here with a bucket to make sure you don't puke on the floor," the older paused, wings fluttering thoughtfully.

"Do you want to try and eat?" Wilbur hesitated before nodding slowly. Phil nodded and left the room. The brunette could distantly hear voices speaking in the front room, and soon enough his older brother entered his domain.

"Hey, Wil. I've got a bucket for ya. Dad's gonna fetch you and I some breakfast, and maybe Tommy will join us. The clingy child." Techno said, trying to lighten the mood.

Wilbur gave him a small smile, but as another wave of nausea hits, the smile quickly vanishes, his eyebrows furrowing, and he curled in on himself tighter.

Techno's ears perked and he quickly set the bucket next to his brother so he could grab it easier. "You alright?" The piglin asked, already knowing the answer.

Wilbur breathed, meeting eyes with Techno. "Never been better." The pinkette rolled his eyes, grinning.

"I'm back with the food!" Phil announced, pushing the door open, two plates in hand. He sat them on the bedside table and helped Wilbur sit up as gently as possible.

The young siren-avian stilled, trying to make his pain go away, but of course, he failed. Phil pulled out a small capsule of [random pill brand for fever] and handed them to Wilbur.

"Tommy is on his way here with some water for you, and milk for Techno." The blonde explained, smiling comfortingly towards the two brothers.

Less than a minute later, the imp child burst through the door and recklessly handed Techno his milk, giving Phil the water.

"Be careful next time, Tommy. You could've spilled shit everywhere, child." Techno said, smirking into his glass as he took a drink. Tommy's tail straightened as he practically hissed at his older brother.

Phil laughed and handed Wilbur the water, all three watching him take the pills. As he set the slightly drank water on the table, he groaned and wrapped his arms around himself, his wings pressing against his back.

Tommy glanced at him worriedly, his attitude completely disappearing. As he sat next to Techno, the pinkette chuckled lightly and nudged the younger's side.

Phil rubbed his shoulders comfortingly, offering the plate of food to him. "Come on, sunshine. You got to eat something. It will help." He reassured, softly. As Wilbur took the plate, Phil whispered something to Techno, the latter nodding immediately.

+×+×+×+×+×

TW

+×+×+×+×+×

Tommy watched as the piglin walked out of the room, and jumped at the sudden clatter of plates and glass and wood, as he turned back to the sound of gagging.

He gasped slightly and stood up and approached Wilbur as Phil rubbed his back while the younger hurled into the empty bucket.

Tommy held one of Wilbur's shoulders, not liking feeling every shudder, every spasm and tense and untense of his muscles. He also noted that he was shaking a lot.

Wilbur hated every second of this, tears building up in his eyes. His wings spasmed every now and then while the contents of last night's meal came up out of his mouth.

He let out a small sob, tears rolling down his face, and he shivered at the subtle burn in the back of his throat.

+×+×+×+×+×

It's over

+×+×+×+×+×

When he had finished, Phil gave him a tissue from a tissue box conveniently placed on his own table. Techno came back, probably waited while Wilbur vomited, not wanting to witness it.

Phil thanked him and grabbed the cold, damp towel and pressed it on the back of Wilbur's neck. He was still shivering, still crying, but the pain in his stomach and head had slightly let up.

"Sorry..." Wilbur whispered, wiping his eyes and mouth. Phil shook his head and ruffled his hair lightly. "Hey. You have nothing to be sorry for, so don't apologize, mate."

Wilbur sniffled and smiled at his dad, setting the bucket down. "Okay. Oh, and, Tech. You didn't touch your food." He said, tilting his head. The older glanced at his food filled plate, getting colder by the second.

He shrugged, brushing it off. "It's fine, Wil. I can just heat it up. It's not the end of the world, nerd." He teased, smiling. Wilbur laughed lightly and sighed. "Thanks, you guys." Tommy scoffed and hugged the brunette.

"You don't have to thank us, Wilby." He reassured, tail wagging. The older laughed again and returned the hug. "Never hurts to do it anyway."

Techno made a gagging sound and then got pulled into a group hug, this time accompanied by Phil.