he isnt an animal

Requested by peppercatdog

Siren wilbur gets adopted lol by bird family they are all bird and wilbhr is a siren Ha a and also wilbue uaed to be in a circus or something where they used hybrids to entertain and kept a muzzle on him lol so. He woudlnt use cool voice

Ages

Techno is 15
Wilbur is 14
Tommy is 7

Slight Angst/Fluff

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

"Hello, Mr. Minecraft." Phil looked up and gave the old woman a tight smile, his wings reflexively tensing behind his back. "Hello, ma'am." He replied, trying to sound as nice as possible.

The woman quickly glanced down at the two other children hidden behind the blonde, and looked back up to Phil when she heard him cough.

"Sorry. You're here for the siren, yes?" She questioned, averting her eyes down to her clipboard. He nodded, gently squeezing Tommy and Techno's hands and slightly relaxing when they squeezed back.

As the woman hurried off, the avian with black wings kneeled down to his sons, ruffling their heads. "It'll be alright, okay? I know she seems sketchy, but I'm here to protect you." He whispered, smiling.

Tommy grinned toothily and Techno nodded, giving the older a small smile. "I can save us all, you don't have to." The youngest said, placing his hands on his hips heroically.

Phil stood back up and pushed his kids behind him again when he heard footsteps, this time a younger man with a teenage boy that had fish-like features. That was the siren, then. He also had on a muzzle that was so tight you could see the skin going white.

"Phil Minecraft, correct?" He didn't wait for Phil's response before he went straight back to talking. "This is the siren you asked for. If you would hand me the emeralds, I will gladly let you take him out of my hands.

"He's always so stiff and doesn't even speak English. Not good enough for the circus." The man rambled, rolling his eyes. The siren visibly recoiled. Phil's eyes hardened.

"What's the boy's name?" He asked, handing over a pouch of emeralds. The man perked up and gladly took the pouch, delighted. "Oh, his name is Wilbur."

The immortal sharply nodded and tensed when the man, attention only on the pouch, harshly shoved Wilbur forward. When he stopped moving towards the family, he turned around and flared his fins, attempting to hiss and failing.

The man laughed at Wilbur's stifled throat noise, and hastily waved Phil, Tommy, and Techno off, retreating further into the building and going out of sight.

For a uncomfortably silent moment, the siren scanned the others. He slowly stood straight and put his hands behind his back. "Uh, hello, Wilbur. I am Phil, this is Tommy, and this is Techno. If you didn't know, we are all avians."

The younger stood still, only nodding when he was finished talking. "Oh, right- do you want to take the muzzle off?" Wilbur stiffened at the question. The other times he tried, he had gotten shocked and then yelled at. He shook his head, gesturing uncertainly.

Phil tilted his head to the side, thinking. "Is it okay if I try and take it off?" Wilbur hesitated, then nodded before inching forward. He slowly turned around, his back now facing the blonde, hands still behind his back.

When he felt fingers around the buckle of the muzzle, he expected a painful zap, but nothing came. Maybe it was only if he did it. How did the muzzle tell?

When the object fell off his mouth, he exhaled and let out a relieved trill. He whipped around and bowed politely, multiple chirps and clicks erupting from his throat.

Tommy and Techno decided then to show themselves fully, interested in his cool noises. "This is our new brother? He's so cool!" The red-winged child exclaimed, his tail wagging excitedly.

Wilbur jumped at their sudden interest, but relaxed and let a small smile slip. "Thank you." When he spoke, his voice was quiet and raspy, obviously not having been used in a very long time.

His voice made all three smile, but Phil also looked a bit concerned, since the state of his voice was a bit fucked. "Come on, boys. Let's go home. Wilbur, you can sit in the front seat if you want."

"What! No, you said I could!"

"Yeah, well, you're a child and Wilbur is cooler than you, Tommy."

"Both of you, hush, please."