are all mortals this stupid?

Requested by WhyCallMeKate

The sbi minus Tommy are gods and they have adopted him, but even after so long Tommy never found out they were gods until now

Phil is the God of Life
Wilbur is the God of Grief
Techno is the God of War

Tommy is 10 while the others are in the hundreds

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

"Hey, Tommy, it's time to wake up." Tommy slowly came to, and groggily rubbed at his eyes. He struggled a bit to sit up, so Wilbur supported him with a gentle hand on his back.

He smiled at him, ruffling his messy hair. Tommy sputtered and moved away from his hand, though his devilish tail was flicking back and forth.

"Sorry, Toms. It's time for breakfast," he said, through light laughs. Tommy was looking straight at him now, curious. "What's Phil making?" Wilbur grinned.

"Your favorite. Chocolate chip pancakes." Tommy's eyes widened, and he hastily jumped out of bed. Wilbur had his head thrown back, a string of laughs erupting from his throat as he watched Tommy sprint out the door.

He calmed down and quickly followed suit, walking down the stairs. The smell of chocolate wafted into his nose and he smiled. Wilbur sat down at his spot beside Techno who was half-asleep, head rested on one of his calloused hands.

Tommy sat across from them, still clad in his pajamas, since he had rushed out of his room. His legs were swinging underneath the table in silent anticipation for breakfast. He accidentally kicked Techno, who then opened his eyes and straightened in his spot.

"Sorry, Tech," Tommy said, slowing his legs. Techno waved him off, giving a small, forgiving grunt and glanced at Phil who was now coming towards them. The winged man set the plate of stacked chocolate chip pancakes in the middle of the table and handed each boy their own plate.

They were also given utensils, and they picked their chosen number of pancakes onto their plate, and began eating together. The sound of metal clanging against glass filled the room, voices gradually joining in to drive out the long-gone silence.

"So, Tommy, how's school been treating you?" Phil asked, taking a bite of his pancake. Tommy quickly swallowed his own bite and grinned. "It's been so great, besides the stupid work. I hate doing math, and English, and all the other things.

"But, I've made new friends! Have I told you guys about Purpled and Ranboo? Tubbo introduced me to Ranboo, and he's super cool. He's half enderman! Isn't that so cool?" Wilbur giggled and nodded, and Techno snorted instinctually, content.

Phil smiled warmly at him, and nodded as well, silently encouraging him to go on. "Well, then there's Purpled. He's an alien! He has two sets of arms and a purple set of antennas on his head!

"Eryn introduced him to me. Do you guys remember Eryn? He's the elf guy I met a couple years ago," when they all nodded, he took a bite of his food and was about to continue before Wilbur stopped him.

"Toms, I know you're excited to tell us about your new friends, but you shouldn't talk while you're chewing." Tommy nodded quickly and swallowed his piece, then rolled his eyes playfully. "Whatever, big bro."

Phil cackled, doubling over in his seat. Techno covered his mouth with his hand and chuckled a bit, eyes closed. Wilbur laughed with Tommy, shaking his head teasingly. "Well, at least I'm not a little mortal gremlin."

Tommy gasped, and rose in his seat before stumbling a bit and then sitting back down. He, with no true heat, glared at Wilbur. Then his face contorted into that of confusion. "Mortal? Whasthat mean?"

Phil slowly recovered from his laughing attack, and if he hadn't been immortal, he might've had to be dug six feet under. He sighed and finished his plate off, now turning to Tommy.

"Mortal means that you aren't going to live forever, or at least... not as long as us, since we are all immortal. We are Gods, did you forget?" Tommy sat clueless. He had absolutely no clue whatsoever that his family were Gods. This was shown very obviously on his face.

Wilbur sputtered into his milk glass and, after wiping his mouth, he stood and walked into the kitchen. The others heard his muffled laughter through the walls. Techno who was formerly sitting beside him got up and hid with him as well.

Phil chuckled, ruffling Tommy's hair. "Oh, boy. We should be more obvious, or just upfront with you from now on, huh?" Tommy huffed and pouted, though he quickly dove into mildly confused laughter, because what does 'upfront' mean?