dresses

the boys wear dresses

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

eret and niki excitedly dragged the four sleepy bois into the mall, making a knowing trip to the dress isle. phil had a nervous but excited smile plastered on his face.

tommys face was stuck in an annoyed scowl, wilbur also had a nervous smile, and techno held a bored expression.

as they collectively entered the area with a numerous amount of dresses, eret and niki let go of their wrists. they gracefully turned on their heels, the two already wearing their own dresses.

niki clasped her hands together, grinning happily. "so, we already picked each of your types. not the dresses, but what genre, i guess you could say, theyd be in."

the others nodded, eret smiling proudly. niki and eret glanced at each other and niki waved her hand to encourage him to speak. the taller nodded and looked at the family.

"okay, phil, you and techno are getting elegant and sexy dresses," she said, emphasizing dramatically on 'sexy'. they continued, "wilbur, you and tommy are getting cute and simple dresses."

tommy shrugged dismissively and wilbur huffed childishly. "but i wanna look hot like them!" he exclaimed, smiling a little as he gestured towards phil and techno.

the others smiled and laughed, then eret wrapped his arms with techno and phils, niki quickly doing the same with wilbur and tommy. the sleepy bois waved each other goodbye as they were lured away into drastically different areas.

eret unlinked his arms with the shorter two, and opened his arms towards the slightly revealing and also extremely beautiful dresses.

techno sighed and made eye contact with phil. "well, i guess we should look." he said, raising his eyebrows. phil nodded and gasped silently, opening his mouth. "are we picking shoes and accessories also?"

eret nodded, smiling. the blonde nodded, and brushed a hair behind his ear. "meet back here in 20 minutes." eret declared, taking his sunglasses off briefly to wink at the two. he put them back on and ushered them on.

as niki unlinked all three of their arms, she had a big smile on her face, obviously excited for the results. "so, you are allowed to grab shoes and necklaces and things like that. dont worry about the price, me and eret have enough money," she briefed, winking playfully.

tommy scoffed just as playfully and wilbur grinned. niki patted their backs and tommy made a step forward before niki spoke up again. "oh, and be back in 20 minutes, please!"

after around 19 minutes, techno and phil were at the spot where eret was waiting with a single dress for each of them, some accessories, and shoes in their arms.

upon seeing them, eret straightened his posture and smiled, showing his bliss. he was extremely excited to see all of them in their chosen outfits.

phil chuckled, adjusting his items in his hands. techno grumbled as he nearly dropped his high heels. eret nodded to himself and offered a hand, taking their shoes.

"shall we head to the dressing rooms, gentlemen?" he asked, courteously. the other two nodded, smiles on their faces. eret smiled with them and led them to teir destination.

it took wilbur and tommy around 24 minutes, the two having been indecisive or they felt the need to grab more things. niki giggled and jokingly shook her head slowly, letting out quick 'tsk's.

wilbur rolled his eyes and tommy grinned, tail twitching. niki smiled at their choices, and quickly led them to the dressing rooms, watching them step in.