you really dont remember, huh

thank Clay_N_H

TW: MENTION OF A DEAD BODY

after schlatt dies he watches wilbur blow up lmanberg and when confronting him, the other doesnt remember while he does and it makes him lash out

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

third pov

schlatt opened his eyes and felt a slight pain in his chest area. he slowly sat up and sighed as it subsided. he walked forward a couple steps and looked behind him, seeing his own body just laying there. he shuddered and quickly walked out of the drug cartel and onto the bloody battlefield. he watched, slightly shocked as everyone was fighting. he slowly rubbed his eyes and began floating, and looked just under the podium.

he knew wilbur was there, because that was the plan. he sighed and slowly but eagerly flew towards the area and sat on a rock beside the big "s" on the podium. he waited and heard a yell from inside the stone walls, and he felt his ears droop. he zoned out a bit and jumped harshly when the stone beside him shot forward. he heard phil and he became confused. he didnt have the chat open so he knew he wouldve missed something, but he didnt expect to miss seeing phil join the dream smp.

he looked over and saw wilbur standing at the edge, throwing his hands up, a crazy grin plastered on his face. schlatts ears drooped down again and his eyes widened. he knew wilbur was crazy but he didnt know he was this insane. he slowly stood as wilbur turned to his dad and began yelling crazy words. "kill me, phil, kill me-" schlatts eyes couldnt widen anymore, but he needed to with how shocked he was. he was so shocked and he was beginning to become scared.

he looked away after phil stepped closer with thr diamond sword in hand. he heard wilburs small grunt and his small sobs. he heard wilbur whisper something to phil before the older slowly let wilbur down onto the cold, stone ground. schlatt watched as phil flew into the fray, and sighed, floating towards the dying man. he watched in almost as much pain that wilbur was feeling right now. he slowly sat next to wilbur, who was very close to leaving the world of the living.

when he did, however, his ghost slowly sat up from the position he died in, and looked over, immediately seeing schlatts figure. the younger looked over with a solemn smile. wilbur smiled and scooted closer to the shorter. they watched the chaos continue as techno summoned withers perfectly on the first try. schlatt blinked and his ear flicked when wilbur shifted beside him. they were both situated to be sitting on the edge, and if they had popcorn theyd probably be eating it right now.

wilbur swung his feet over the edge and looked at schlatt. the younger looked over when he saw him move in his peripheral vision. "what, wil?" schlatt asked, ear flicking once more. wilbur smiled, confused. "how did all of this happen?" schlatt froze, then he giggled sharply. "youre kidding, right?" he questioned, in a joking tone, silently hoping he really was kidding. wilbur shook his head, watching schlatts face drop. the younger pushed himself away from the edge and slowly stood.

wilbur followed suit and was going to inch closer to schlatt but he was rudely interrupted as the ram grabbed onto his sweater collar, dragging him down slightly to his own height, a pained and angry look on his face. wilburs eyes widened and he brought his see through hands to schlatts own, but stopped when schlatt shook him. "you have to be fucking kidding me, you cant just forget all that! after all that shit, you just forget?! i dont believe it, wilbur!" he shouted, echoey voice bouncing off the stone walls.

wilburs fins drooped, slightly afraid and very confused. "schlatt-" said ram growled angrily. "no, i dont wanna hear anything from you! youre telling me that after you blow up EVERYTHING, after everything we did to sabotage lmanberg, you just forget?!" he yelled, tears forming in his heterochromatic eyes. wilburs eyebrows furrowed sadly, feeling guilty for a reason he didnt know. "im sorry, schlatt, but i dont remember." schlatt looked down, tears rolling down his cheeks.

he slowly let go of the older, and jumped off the stone area and floated away. wilbur turned around and looked at the smoke and fire spread around the burned battlefield that was formerly a peaceful country. he sighed and pushed hair away from his face. he shook his head and sat down on the edge again, deep in his thoughts.