blue and yellow

i saw two things on instagram that i really like;

1. wilbur likes blue and says it absorbs sadness because before lmanberg, schlatt would wear blue and he took away wilburs sadness, and replaced it with happiness

2. schlatt has yellow because wilbur wears yellow and since yellow is a bright color, it resembles the happiness schlatt feels when wilbur is around him

ANYWAY

schlatt and wilbur give each other blue and yellow because friendship

short

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

third pov

the two hybrids were just strolling around lmanberg with two different colored dyes in their hands, ready to offer them to anyone who walked by.

they both had successfully given at least three people some dye, and it made them happy. well, it made wilbur happy. schlatt didnt really care that much.

as schlatt was about to hand a certain president his yellow dye, he heard a gasp behind him. he turned around and raised his eyebrows.

wilbur was staring at the scattered blue on the green ground, a small sad glint in his eyes. schlatt sighed, eyebrows relaxing, and lightly shoved some yellow into tubbos hands.

the ram put the rest of his dye into his inventory and walked over to the older quickly. he kneeled down and started picking the dye up, watching wilbur slowly bend down to help.

"what did you even do to drop all these?" schlatt asked, handing a couple dyes to wilbur. the siren shrugged. "i tripped." the younger chuckled and nodded, shaking his head.

the two stood once they had picked everything up, and bid tubbo goodbye. as they walked off, they neared the infamous small lake in the middle of lmanberg, and decided theyd stop by.

schlatt sat down and rolled his pant legs up, slowly placing his feet into the cool water. the taller smiled and joined him, placing his blue to the side.

schlatt looked down at wilburs legs, and grinned. "you forgot to roll your pants up, wil." he said, giggling. wilburs eyes widened and he gasped, pulling his feet out, and began to laugh out loud at his forgetfulness.

"oops, well, let me do that!" he exclaimed, taking the ends of the material and rolling them up, pulling a weird face at the feeling of the cold, wet fabric. schlatt smiled and started moving his legs around, making the water ripple.

they stayed there for longer than ten minutes, just talking and then decided it was enough, and stood. they both kept their pants rolled up, not caring, and after wilbur grabbed his dye, they continued their walk.