bees are weird

Requested by Technochan123

Tubbo gets bullied and the Sbi comes and helps him

Ages

Techno is 15
Wilbur is 14
Tubbo is 8
Tommy is 7

Angst/Fluff

+×+×+×+×+×+×

It was show and tell day or something, Tubbo didn't know but he sure did care! Today was the day he was allowed to bring his favorite bee plushie!

Tommy was also going to bring his cow plushie. He considered bringing his moth one, but the cow was bigger. They entered the class, and sat down next to each other in their assigned seats.

They were almost to the showing and telling part, and Tubbo was so excited. This was his all time favorite plushie! It doesn't matter that he's only been alive for about 8 years, but he loved it the most every one of those years.

He and Tommy were just chatting before their teacher clapped her hands and announced that it was time for show and tell time. Tommy shrieked and quickly apologized when the teacher got on to him for it. Tubbo giggled at him.

It was almost his turn, and as the girl who had shown her favorite colored crayon, he was called up. He practically hopped over, a wide grin on his face, almost splitting his cheeks.

"Hi! I'm Tubbo, and this is my prized poss- posseshun- bee! He is my favorite and his name is... I don't know yet. I've had him for all of my life, and I love him so much!" He rambled, joy radiating off of him.

Tommy cheered him on and when Tubbo went to sit, the younger clapped for him. Then it was Tommy's turn but that doesn't really matter. This is a Tubbo one shot.

Then they got free time, which was nice. It also stretched on to the end of the day. When Wilbur and Techno came down to grab them, Tommy ran to them and told them about his day, and Tubbo was going to do so as well, but he got held back.

He turned around when someone grabbed his arm, and he was surprised to see the girl who was wearing cheap Barbie makeup and a bright pink tutu wanted to talk to him.

"Oh, hi. I don't think we have met. I'm-" the girl rolled her eyes and cut him off. "Ah, I don't care, bee boy. Your plushie is stupid and you shouldn't have brought it today." She complained, pressing a finger with poorly painted nails into his chest.

He took a step back, confused. Wasn't he supposed to bring something he really liked? Did she think he didn't like his bee? "Oh, you don't know? I really like this bee. It's my favorite, if you heard me talking about it earlier."

The girl scoffed and stole his plushie and threw it to the ground, stomping on it. When Tubbo tried to grab it, she kicked it away from his grasp. "Wha- hey! Let me get my bee!" Tubbo exclaimed, shoving her away. He grabbed his plushie and ran past her, to Wilbur, Tommy, and Techno.

"Hey, Tubs. Took you long enough. We were wondering what you were doing." Wilbur said, giggling. Tommy grabbed his hand and grinned at him. His grin fell. "What happened to him?" He asked, pointing to Tubbo's bee.

The older shook his head. "Let's just go home. I dropped him on accident." He mumbled, dropping his head. Techno raised an eyebrow and ruffled the child's hair.

"We can clean him off if you want. It won't be too hard." He suggested, giving Tubbo as warm of a smile he could muster. Tommy and Wilbur nodded. Tubbo looked up at them and smiled, nodding along as well.

"Hey! I wasn't done with you, bee boy. Bees are weird! They are super weird! Why would you bring one to school?" The pink girl yelled, hands on her hips. The other four turned their attention to her, and Tubbo immediately turned away and hugged Wilbur's waist.

The older jumped and after quickly piecing the situation together, he slowly carded his fingers through Tubbo's hair. Tommy stomped over and began yelling at her before Techno could pull him back.

"You're also weird. Do you think that face stuff looks good? Or your hands! It's all sloppy! Like you, you stupid idiot!" The blonde yelled, childish protectiveness completely on overdrive.

The girl ended up crying and Techno and Wilbur quickly left the building with Tommy and Tubbo before they could get in trouble.

They drove home with Phil and Tubbo had a sleepover with them that night.