egg

based on todays lore stream if you watch techno

+×+×+×+×+×+×

techno kept his facial expression as neutral as possible as he followed badboyhalo down the stairs into a weird, red covered room.

he kept a calloused hand on the grip of his glowing sword, trying not to let his face contort into that of a disturbed and uncomfortable one.

as he and the smaller demon approached a gigantic red egg, the hooded mans behavior quickly became poised and polite, as if the egg was someone of great authority.

the taller pinkette narrowed his eyes skeptically at the egg, loose grip tightening ever so slightly on his sword. the shorter steppes closer to the egg, an insane looking smile on his face.

he watched as bad praised the egg on his knees, eyes fixated on the egg and quickly looked behind him, seeing ranboos figure swiftly and stealthily weaving himself through the vines.

when he heard movement his head snapped back forward, acting as if he didnt look behind him. bad stood and stared at the egg a moment longer, then turned away and locked eyes with techno.

"welcome to the eggs room! isnt it lovely?" bad cooed, white eyes crinkling fondly. techno hummed lowly, the sound coming out strained from his throat.

bad sighed and turned his whole body to look at the netherborn. "soooo, how do you feel about the egg now? do you hear it speaking to you?" bad asked, crazy grin stuck to his face.

techno tensed, glancing at the red object. "i think its a little weird. it just an egg. and-" he paused, becoming silent as if to listen to something. his tail flicked.

"i do hear something. but, the thing is, i have no clue what in the world its saying. its like in latin or something." techno confessed, a small smirk on his face.

bad giggled and steppes closer to techno. the taller stepped back on instinct and he quickly spoke up, uncomfortable. "and, even if it did speak coherently, itd be drowned ou by the countless other voices i have up there."

bad opened his mouth to speak before he was interrupted gracefully by a strong, animal-like woman. her fluffy white hair bounced on her back and shoulders as she walked confidently across the red vines, heels digging into them purposefully.

bad growled and his hands balled into tight, frustrated fists. "what are you doing here, puffy?" he hissed, long tail waving dangerously.

the captain grinned toothily and hopped onto a curled vine. as she rested a gloved hand on the hilt of her weapon, she grabbed a thin vine and ripped it off its sibling.

as bad seethed, puffy answered, stepping forward sassily. "well, bad, im here because it was i who was supposed to be speaking to your little visitor." she said, mockingly drawing out bads name.

the demon groaned and he angrily stepped closer to the egg, and also techno. "so, are you my savior or something? because thatd be greatly appreciated." the piglin joked, only being half serious.

puffy laughed and her eyes held fierce bravery. she was truly admirable. techno playfully saluted her and she saluted him back, a powerful grin on her face. she unsheathed her sword.

she sliced another vine open and bad yelled, fuming. "OKAY, QUIT IT!" puffy stopped her movements and looked at bad with a venomous smile, sheathing her sharp sword.

"ugh, you are such a nuisance!" bad exclaimed, gritting his sharp teeth. puffy smirked. "maybe to you, but ive been told im a pleasure from many other people." bad shook his head.

"the egg is upset. it- its hungry! techno, feed it." he said, shoving beef into his hand. techno pushed him away as the food dripped in his hand. he sharply looked at bad and grunted as he threw it at the waiting egg.

"wha- hey! dont throw it!" bad yelled, pouting. techno put his hands up and stepped back. "well, im not gonna just walk up to it and hand the damn thing to it. id rather cook it for breakfast!"

puffy cackled and nodded, putting a thumbs up. "yeah, i support that, just leave some for me." she joked, smiling. techno grinned. "well, im sure there will be enough. look at how big that is!"

bad groaned but his frustrated attitude was whittled down to nothing as his eyes widened. he raised his arm and pointed to the rest of the room full of tangled red vines.

"ovee there! it was there! the thing that was following us!" he exclaimed, stepping down. techno and puffy looked at each other, techno quickly shaking his head. puffy nodded, immediately understanding.

"uh, bad. theres nothing over there. you okay?" she asked, pulling her hands to her hips. bad snappily looked at her and gestured to the vines in front of him.

"no, no, no! im not crazy. there was the same figure here-" he gasped just as a loud thud echoed across the giant room. all three people turned to the noise.

and there he was, the tall, lanky enderman was on his back, legs up in the air. he awkwardly waved and clumsily stood. techno and ranboo made eye contact, and ranboo gave him a small smile.

techno returned it before looking at bad. "you were following us! why?" he asked, tail wagging wildly. ranboo swallowed thickly and he looked at the entrance and exit of the room.

"uh, i was- i was lost?" he said, biting his lip. the purple particles around him fell on the floor slowly, the vines almost shuddering at the contact.

bad hummed and sighed, walking to the stairs. "alright, lets take this somewhere else, huh? lets be more 'homely', as if this isnt homely enough." bad huffed, going up the stairs. techno sighed and wiped his clammy hands against his pants.

"i dont think ill be able to keep this act up with ranboo around. he might get hurt." he whispered, under his breath. the three walked out of the lair and they breathed out, relieved to be inhaling clean air.

they cautiously followed bad into a bigger egg looking building, standing at opposite ends of the table, bad being the only ome sitting. he placed his elbows on the table, setting his chin on his hand. "so. lets talk."

+×+×+×+×+×+×

OK OK I DO SIMP FOR CAPTAIN PUFFY A LITTLE IM GAY AND SHES HOT AND AMAZING WHAT CAN I SAY