Chapter 10: Troubles

"Acro, we are in big trouble. We have to go now!"

"W-what do you mean trouble?"

"Hurry up, I'll tell you on the way." 

Right as Belfast said that, Me and the Starter squad jumped out of our desk and we attempted to run out of the classroom. We where stopped by our teacher.

"Where do you think you are going? It's still school hours." He exclaimed.

"Sir, this is an emergency. This emergency requires these five to go and deal with the situation." Belfast interjected.

"Like I'm gonna believe that." He stated.

Belfast only threw some papers at the teacher and said "Read it."

After she said that we ran out of the school, into Belfast's car.

"What it the emergency!?" I exclaimed.

"Sirens, they have started to attack base."

"What? Why now?" I muttered.

FIVE MINUTES LATER

We arrived at base, and it was a mess. There where destroyed buildings everywhere and there where explosions that where coming from the water. I Instantly ran out and went over to where the explosions where. 

When I reached the edge of the dock, I jumped off and summoned my riggings. I ended up summoning destroyer type riggings so that I can get there much faster. When I got there, I saw four girls, two of the girls from Azur lane, while the other two seemed very different. They where floating in the air. They where sirens.

Both Sirens had white hair, and had they both seemed to have very different riggings. One of the had six large cannons that lined the left and right sides of her. She was also covered in tentacles that seemed to act as her little couch as she floated in the sky. The girl had bright yellow eyes and her tentacles and weapons also had yellow highlights. She also wore a black dress that only covered the 'parts'.

The other Siren had white hair, and had what seemed to be a sharks tail

The other Siren had white hair, and had what seemed to be a sharks tail. On her back, she had a big covering that resembled a sharks head (that was a part of her riggings). She also had six cannons that where attached to a bigger compartment of her riggings on either side of her body. Unlike the last girl she had blue eyes and had blue highlights. She also wore a black jacket with a black undershirt.

Upon seeing this, I summoned a P90 and began to shoot at the sirens

Upon seeing this, I summoned a P90 and began to shoot at the sirens. I just kept shooting untill the P90 ran out of energy. Both Sirens flew over, to investigate what was shooting at then.

"Oh, would you look at that." The Siren with yellow highlights gave me a grin. "It looks like our guest is here." 

"Sure, I guess I can be you guest." I sighed "So I take it you're sirens? Yeah, I don't think its gonna work if I call you Sire one and Siren two. so how's about you tell me your names?" I said casually.

"My oh my, isn't it a bit rude to not give your nave before giving your own." That same Siren stated

"Alright the, Nice to meet you, My name's Acro."

"The name's Observer." The Siren with Yellow highlights said.

"Nice to meet you, My name is regenerator." The Siren with blue highlights said.

*Click* "Now with that, I hope that you can dodge." I tossed a grenade into their direction, and ran back to a safe distance. and watched the grenade explode into many glowing projectiles. 

It was dead silent after the explosion, the only thing that could be heard was the waved of the ocean. When the smoke eventually cleared I saw a sight that I thought that I would never see in my life. Observer was using Regenerator as a meat shied. Regenerator had many wounds around her body from the grenade but the would slowly closed themselves back up, as if there was no wound that was there prior to the explosion.

"Well that explains the nave Regenerator." I muttered.

"You've gotta try a little harder than that." Observer gave me a sadistic smile. "Now then, Regenerator. Go get him." 

"Roger." Regenerator replied. She flew over to me and right before she began to shoot, she said. "Don't take it personally."

"Wha-" I was cut off by a bullet that flew past my head. I looked up at Regenerator and saw that one of her guns where smoking.

"Get ready, this is not going to end well with you."

I summoned another grenade and pulled the pin. and then I threw something into the sky. She instinctively looked up to see what I threw. "Fooled you." 

The object came flying back down, that 'object' was a pebble. I simply passed the grenade over to Regenerator and said "Here you go." She instinctively took the grenade. She had realized her mistake until the grenade exploded right in her face.

As for me, I was underwater because I changed my riggings into a submarine. With the limited time that I could stay fully submerged, I began to fire many torpedoes into Observer's direction. Before any of the torpedoes could even reach Observer, they where all shot by Regenerator. 

The shock of the explosions sent me out of the water. As I was falling back to the water, I was grabbed by the hair. 

"Looks like this is the end Acro." Observer aimed all of her cannons at my head.