Chapter 25: Rescue

"We are going now. We have some unwanted visitors nearby."

"Wait, where are you going?" Rose asked. 

"Work...Hurry up, we're going." I said in a authoritative tone as I walked out of rose's room.

"Wait Acro, what happened?" Spee asked as they all followed me to the front door.

"I'll tell you on the way." I said as I dashed down the street.

As I ran through the streets, I explained what was happening. When I reached a railing that overlooked the ocean, I vaulted over the railing and as I fell through the air, I summoned my riggings into a submarine. As I landed into the water, I instantly used my sonar to see where Belfast and Enterprise were.

"Commander, where are they?" Hipper asked as she landed on the water.

I just sat there for a few seconds as the image of a radar appeared in my mind and there were four things pointing to the left of us. "This way." I mumbled as I sped through the water.

"What are we going to do once we find them?" Deutschland asked.

"Prioritize the rescue, I'll deal with Regenerator and Observer on my own. If it seems bad, just go. Your safety always comes first." I said as I saw a small island. "They're in there." 

They all nodded as I sped over to the direction of the sirens that appeared on my radar. Before I could even react, I was dragged right out of the water. Before I could even react I was met with a barrage of lasers that burned right into my flesh.

After what it felt like an eternity the constant barrage stopped. When I looked up I saw Observer. However, she looked different. She seems different in some way.

"H-Hello, Acro. H-How've you b-been?" Observer said shakily.

"Observer, are you okay?" I said as I tried to move closer to her but I was only blocked by a purple laser. 

"Its...Accelerator." 

"Regenerator, Is this true?" 

She only replied with a simple nod. 

"Heh, the sirens at our home world found out about what we did when we last met. They...Made. Me. Stronger." And just like that, she blinked out of sight. 

Everything just went by in less than a second and in that second, I was torn up everywhere. The blood seeped out of seep gashes that were inflicted in that one second.

"My turn." Regenerator said as she fired off some bullets in my direction as Accelerator continued to tear into me.

Everything was going dark, the pain was just too much to endure. It hurt so much that I couldn't even feel Accelerator and Regenerator's attacks. 

NONE POV

On the nearby island, The Ironblood girls, Belfast and Enterprise watched this scene unfold. 

"Why are you all just watching!!!! We have to do something!!" Belfast exclaimed with tears flowing down her cheeks. 

"No can do." Eugen replied. "I really want to help too, but we were given an order to leave as soon as it got bad." Eugen said as she got on the water. 

"I'm sorry, we have to go." Hipper gripped Belfast's shoulder.

The air is getting warmer around you

The temperature sharply rose, it raised so much in fact that the surrounding area took on an orange haze. As the girls looked up to where Acro was, they saw that he wasn't laying helplessly on the water. 

His riggings were completely different from before. It had the same Ironblood colors, but instead of it staying on his waist, it was completely unattached from him. His riggings took the shape of a dragon that towered over everything, instead of it having wings it had two halves of the flight deck of a aircraft carrier. When its claws touched the water, the steam fizzled up out from in between its claws. From in between the dragons armor plating, they could see an orange glow that radiated from inside of its body. On the back of its head, flames erupted out into the scorching atmosphere.

 On the back of its head, flames erupted out into the scorching atmosphere

(just ignore August von Parseval in the picture. You MIGHT see her later in the story.)

As Regenerator saw this, she knew that this was bad news. Accelerator just was too broken to realize the danger that they were in. She knew that the experiments that the fellow sirens did to her and Accelerator went through was enough to break their minds.

"We're going." Regenerator said as she grabbed out a device but before she could even turn it on, it was blasted away from Acro's bullets that came from his P90.

"..." 

Acro continued to open fire on the siren. Accelerator simply dodged every bullet and Regenerator just took the bullets. 

"Hehe. You're too slow." Accelerator appeared behind Acro and prepared to fire off a laser at Acro, only to be caught midair by the dragon and was flung away. 

"Accelerator, you can't beat him." Regenerator stated.

"We wont know if we don't try." Accelerator said as she got up and tried to attack Acro but to no avail.

Leave...Leave now before it gets ugly." Acro stated in a monotone voice.