Chapter 40: Bored

Prinz Eugen POV

Honestly, its really boring here. Acro somehow got himself into one of their high schools, and that just leaves me alone to just sit around with nothing to do. I just cant believe that I somehow managed to spend a week alone here without Acro's company. And now I'm stuck here on my own. I cant even get any ideas on whatever happened to me. Apparently Acro found a lead to a way back but how does that get that missing part of me back? 

I cant even sleep now because Acro woke me up. 

"AHH!!! My god!!! There's nothing to do!!!" I ended ruffling up my hair as a result of this outburst. "Why me?" I hung my lead low in disappointment. 

"Damn, aren't you supposed to be older than me?"

"Huh?" When I looked back I saw Acro standing at the entrance of the cave. "You're back!!" I leaped over to him in an attempt to hug him but the world had different plans for me. Lets just say that I got a face full of sand.

"Geez, did you trade your teasing for clinginess?" When I looked up, Acro was already holding his hand out to help me up. "C'mon, I know how annoying sand can get. Lets get you cleaned off."

"Hey, I can clean myself!" I retorted as I took his hand.

"Yeah, now you're sounding like your sister."

"Oh just shut up will you." I retorted as I walked back into the cave to wash my face off.

"Anyway I kinda wanna find this Tester person."

"And?"

"We are going to look around the surrounding area. We've literally never been more than one kilometer from here and the plaza."

REGENERATOR POV

It's still very boring here, there is literally nothing to do. Right now, I'm just chilling in my living room while watching tv. 

"Hey Omitter, I'm home." 

"Hello Maiko." Maiko's my little sister and I'm the only family that she has left. Everyone else either died in different experiments or they died from natural causes. Thankfully Maiko was left out of the testing because of me.

I was the first one to pass the experiment that was supposed to enhance our abilities. I still remember the day I was nominated for those experiments. It was after I had lost my fight to the northern parliament, the higher ups were very sure to not let me get out of that loss unscathed.

Accelerator is a tiny bit of a different case. It was after we had gotten those lollypop candies from Acro. Just like before, the higher ups weren't happy about that at all. And just like me she went through the same experiments. She definitely got it much worse than me. Even though nobody except for the higher ups know about what happened, we can tell that she has had it much worse than me. Along with her transformation from Observer to Accelerator, I was temporarily assigned the role of the leader in the Earth operation.

"So remember when I said I ran into that one kid with black hair at the gas station?" Maiko's words brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, his name was Ace, right?"

"Yup. So get this, I found out that he goes to my school." It was around a week ago when Maiko started to talk about this Ace guy.

"And?" Honestly, I couldn't care any less about this boy but I know that Maiko will annoy me about this boy so I might as well get it done and over with.

"At lunch I went to get my friends when we were on the roof and when I got back I saw him shooting this weird weapon. It shot some card looking things that he could recall back into his gun. It's kinda like one of the weapons from your workpl-" Just that simple description of this person's weapon instantly sent me for a loop.

"I found him. Holy crap, you actually found him." I Jumped off of my couch in pure excitement. 

"Umm...Sis, ya good there?" 

"U-Umm, yeah I'm good."  I stopped my small celebration. 

I don't even know why I had such a reaction to actually know that he actually made it out of that situation. I just naturally felt so happy. It's been so long since I've felt this happy. 

"Anyway, do you know him from your work place?"

I let out a small smile. "Well I know him because of my work but he doesn't work for us. I'm just a little thankful to him. He didn't do much but he certainly was one of the few people who helped me through one of the toughest times of my life." 

"Wow. he really is full of surprises." 

"Yeah, he kinda is." I looked over to the front door. "I'm gonna go for a walk."

"Okie, don't stay out too long. I wont make dinner for you if you take too long."

"Don't worry, I wont be out for too long." I replied as I put my shoes on.

ACRO POV

"Honestly, what were you expecting to see? Were you expecting some kind of cool futuristic city?" Eugen finished her lecture.

"Well, yeah. I mean c'mon, you honestly cant expect me to not think that."

After about a hour of just aimlessly walking around the area we came to a park and we both sat down to rest.

"Guess what? we would have seen it already if it was like that." Eugen let out an annoyed sigh. "This isn't some kind of story where nothing goes wrong. This is reality, we both have to get out of here before they find us. You never know that they might do to us if they catch us."

"..."

"Just forget about getting that part of me back for now. we can figure that out when we get back home."

"You know, that was a pretty nice show. Are you doing that for a school play or something?" A new voice joined the conversation.

When I turned back I saw a new face but at the same time I felt as if I had felt this aura before.

(A/N: Well shit. Wattpad is being annoying and not letting me upload an image so you just have to guess.)