Christmas Special

"All I want for christmas is-"

"Jesus Christ Emily, can you stop singing that song. We're not even at the party yet." I groaned as I was forced to sit next to Emily in the backseat of Belfast's car as Amy called shotgun for the passenger seat.

"Is YOUUUUU!" Amy finished the lyric that was soon followed with hearty laughter from Emily.

"Please don't encourage her." I facepalmed. "Belfast, can you please do something about them?"

"..." Belfast didn't even react to my words, as if she didn't hear me at all.

"Bel?" 

"She's got headphones in hun."Amy gave me a sly smile. "Who's ready for round two!"

"I am!" Emily replied happily.

"Ughhhh get me out of-"

"I Dont want a-"

LATER

After an agonizing amount of time we finally arrived at the Azur Lane base.

"I'm free!" I burst out from the car and rushed into the warehouse where a large Christmas party was being held.

"What happened?" Rose, Tsubaki and Lily had all arrived at the base earlier than us and were waiting outside for me to show up. 

"All I want for Christmas is to never hear that thing every five seconds."

"Hmm...Guess Amy and Rose are back at it again eh."  Lily chuckled.

"Umm...Acro, thanks for inviting me to this party." Tsubaki gave him a light bow.

"No problem Tsubaki. You're always welcome here." I gave her a light pat on the head.

"Hey, don't pamper her." Rose pushed my hand away.

"Big Sister, you don't have to be so mean about it." Tsubaki stomped her foot in anger.

"So, Acro, how've you been?" Lily enquired. "You've been away from school for so long that we havent been able to catch up on forever."

"Ah, well I've been-"

"Commander~" An eerie voice creeped up from behind me before a pair of hands wrapped around my chest and dragged me into the darkness of the night. "Don't worry missy hehe. He'll be fine."

"Hey where are you going!" Lily tried to catch up with whoever just kidnapped me but it was a futile effort because somehow we already ended up behind the warehouse.

You may be wondering; why am I letting this happen? Well...Let's just say that I was engulfed into a ball of fluff with no way of escaping.

"Haaah~" The person let out a sigh of pleasure. "We finally get some time alone."

"Akagi. Mind letting me out." My arms flailed out from the fluff trying to grab onto anything that I could get my hands on. "Please, I promise I wont run away."

"Aww Fine." I was pulled out from the softest thing ever known to man and was brought face to face with the crimson irises of Akagi's. She had a crazed smile on her face as she spoke. "Shall we pick up where we left off~"

"Left off? When in the world did we start?" I placed my hands on the Fox girl's shoulders to get some distance.

"Oh we started from the very moment you added me on Juustagram." 

"I-Wha. You-huh?"

"Ahhh, I've been holding back for so long." Akagi broke from my hold as she began to pull me in closer.