Chapter 19:Extistential Crisis

"Of course they would try to find this place." I mentally facepalmed. "Cleveland, tell everyone that we're gonna get some visitors that don't know about what happens here." 

"Why can't you just tell them to go somewhere else?" She replied.

"Because they won't listen to me. I mean if you want to try, then go ahead. But I'm just gonna say it, it's gonna be hard to stop them." 

"Fine, I'll tell everyone." Cleveland sighed as she walked off.

With Cleveland gone, I walked over to the entrance of the naval base and greeted Lili and Rose. 

"N-No, English. Umm goodbye."

"We both know its you." Rose stated. "So, is this where you work?" 

"Yeah...You're not allowed to be here at Umm any time." 

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I really wanna see what you do here." Lily said as they both walked through into the naval base. 

"So why aren't we allowed to be here? This just looks just like a regular town in here." Rose pointed to the shopping district.

"Oh for fu-If you want a tour, then I'll get someone to tour you around here." I replied angrily.

"Fine by me." Lily replied as she looked around the area.

"Okay then, just give me a minute." I said as I dialed Belfast's number and almost instantly, she picked up. "Hey, Bel?"

'Yeah?" She replied.

"Could you help me out with something right now?"

"Is it something that has to do with the dock?" 

"I might need help with that later but could you come to the entrance." 

"Sure thing, I'll be right there." She hung up.

As I turned over to Lily and Rose, I saw that Lily was giving me the most smug expression that I have ever seen her give. "So, is that Bel the one that we met at school that one time?" 

"Yeah." I replied.

"Ooh, do you like her?" Lily poked me in the arm repeatedly. 

"Oh yeah I definitely like her." I replied sarcastically.

"U-umm...Acro?" Upon hearing that voice I had the biggest scare of my life.

"H-hey Bel, could you show these two around?"

"Sure." She replied with a blush on her face.

"Here's your tour guide. I gotta head off, so I cant stay for too long." I walked over to Belfast and whispered "They don't know about the job, so try to keep everything relating to me being the commander or anything about the sirens to them."

"Okay then, what do you two want to see first?"

"Why does your workplace have a shopping district?" Rose asked as she walked over to the shopping district. 

"Welp, you three have fun. I've got some work to do so I gotta go." I said as I walked over to my office. 

When I got in the office, I instantly walked over to the my bedroom and jumped right into bed. 

"Why can't they give me a rest?" I muttered.

"As your wisdom cube, I don't know if I should be scared or not."

When I opened my eyes, I saw my wisdom cube in its human form. She had pinkish hair, with a pair of aqua eyes and she wore glasses. 

(art not mine)

(art not mine)

we where in a pitch black abyss and the only thing that I could see was her.

"I don't know if I should be confused ort not." I replied casually.

"You shouldn't be confused." She replied.

"Alright, so why am I here? This isn't gonna be a weekly thing, right?""

"Of course not, I'm just here for a little chat." 

"So you're just lonely." 

"What?! No!" She retorted.

"Suuuure." 

"Can I just ask you what I was gonna ask you earlier?"

"Never said you couldn't." 

"You are just so mean! You know that right?" She exclaimed as she created a table with two chairs in the middle of the pitch black room.

I went and took a seat and we began to talk.

"So, what'd you want to talk about?" 

"I just wanna ask...Why in the world are you giving the Sirens presents!?" 

"Oh that, well first off the gave me a present so I kinda wanted to give them something back in return. Plus, I we can get them both on our side we might be able to have an advantage on the sirens." I replied nonchalantly.

"Was that jacket really that comfortable?"

"I will have you know that it was one of the most comfortable pieces of clothing that I have ever had." I retorted.

"Is that why you gave Regenerator special treatment?"

"That's part of it." I said as I leaned my back onto the the armrest of the chair while my legs were hanging off of the other armrest. "Shouldn't you already know the reason? You are literally a part of me."

"I cant listen to your thought unless you contact me directly." She replied.

"It's because I feel bad for here alright. If she really was experimented on...I just don't know how you would even cope with that. Especially when she was given such an ability, we don't even know if she can die."

"I don't really know what to say. But for now, I'll leave you with this one message. You have to save her, you gotta do it one way or another."