Chapter 62: Waterslide

"You what!?" Amy's voice exploded out of the speakers of my phone.

"But Amy, come on. They've been looking forward to this for so long."

"Do you even know how active the Siren's have been ever since you came back!?" 

"I know that. It's just that you know how rowdy they can get if I don't listen to them."

All I could hear from Amy was a tired sigh. "Fine. But you have to be extra careful. Got it? If anything happens, be extra careful to not get any civilians into trouble." Amy said in a stern tone.

"Yup, got it mom."

"Wha-"

"And end call." I chuckled.

"Acro...Was that the admiral?" Laffey lazily asked as she leaned on my arm.

"Yup, that's her. She just told us to be careful." I felt that it was better to leave out the other half of the conversation.

"My familiar. If I may ask; isn't the admiral your auntie and not your mother?" August asked with genuine curiosity.

"Yeah. She just gets flustered whenever I call her mom." A great idea has just popped into my mind as I said this. "You all should definitely call her mom when you see her again. I wanna see how she'd react."

"Ehe. Maybe I'll try that." Vestal giggled. 

"It seems fun to be a part of such a prank." August gave her answer to my little ploy.

I could only let out a nervous chuckle. "Ah~ she's gonna kill me."

"Okay we're here." Spee spoke up as she parked our car. 

"Now, let our day begin!" Javelin happily claimed as she ran off into the park.

"Yeah, let's go!" Ayanami ran after Javelin.

LATER

Everyone had gathered and everyone was eagerly waiting to have fun in the waterpark.

"Alright everybody! Lets have some fun today!" I shouted to everyone in our group.

"Yeah!" They all replied.

"Ooh, I have an Idea. Let's all play a game." Eugen spoke up and surprisingly everyone seemed fine with it, as if they had already talked about this before.

"Ooh, and what could this game be?" August replied.

"Let's play a game where we see who can have the most fun with Acro. Acro decides the winner and the winner also gets one demand out of him."

"What!?" I exclaimed but to nobody noticing me.

"Yeah, lets do that." Vestal said meekly.

"Wait, why you get a demand out of me for winning!?"

"Now, Imma start! You all can just bugger off..." Before I could even protest, Eugen dragged me off into the crowd. "Why?"

"Why? Hehe~ Cuz its fun..." 

"..."

"Aww come on I just wanna have some fun." 

"..." If I was in a corner I would be pouting in it.

"Hmm." Eugen pouted back at me. "I'll give you some candy later."

"You're lucky that I have a sweet tooth..."

Eugen began to chuckle. "C'mon let's just have some fun around the water park!" She happily said as she ran over to a rather large waterslide.

"...You know. Maybe I can wait on that candy..." My heartrate quickened as I looked at the sheer size of the waterslide.

"Hmmm~ Are you perhaps scared?" Eugen sidles up beside me and proceeds to Push me to the end of the line that leaded up to the waterslide which wasn't that long at all.

"Wha! Oi, I said that..." 

"You said what? Hmmm?" Eugen had smug smile upon her face.

I could only angrily grumble to her as a response.

"That's what I thought." 

"You know, it's not too late to back out right now." I said with a strained voice.

"Nah, Let's just go together." Eugen giggled.

"..." I stood there in silence as Eugen dragged me into the waterslide and proceeded to push me down.

"Have a safe trip!" Eugen gave me a bright smile as she gave me a big wave.

"I hate it here..." I grumbled as I slid down the waterslide at breakneck speeds.

*Splash*

Resurfacing, I hastily made my way to dry land. And with my heartrate still high in the sky, I could only stand there as I try to calm myself down. Soon enough, Eugen came splashing down the waterslide as well.

"Hmm?" Eugen had a cheeky grin plaster upon her face as she made her way to my side. "Are you good there?"

"..." I gave her a blank stare.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry. I just wanted to mess with you for a bit." She gave me a pat on the back to comfort me.

"Candy...Now." I Demanded.

"Alright, c'mere. We'll get you some candy." Eugen said this to me as if I was a child who whined about candy all day.

"I'm not a kid you know." I grumbled as a reply.

"So you don't want your candy then?" She stopped in her tracks.

"Wha-" Eugen cut me off.

"I'm kidding. You'll get your candy anyways. It's on me, because I forced you down that water slide."

"Thank god." I let out a sigh of relief as Eugen got a bag of candy for me.

"Here you go~ I got your candy for you." 

"Alright, lets go now..." I took the bag and walked off to a nearby bench.

"Geez, not even a thanks." 

"Thank you...Ya happy now?"

"Ehe. Yeah, I'm happy now." Eugen replied as she takes a piece of candy.

"Next time, don't send be barrelling down a waterslide." 

"But how are you okay with fighting sirens like Accelerator and Regenerator but not fine with a simple waterslide? You totally go through worse in a fight with them two." Eugen wondered aloud.

"I don't know. It's probably just an irrational fear of mine." I lied. I am traumatized by waterslides because of an incident concerning me getting stuck in one. 

"Right." Eugen had a sceptical look on her face.

"Welp. Don't you think it's about time we head back to the others?" I said as I popped another piece of cany into my mouth.

"Aww. But we barely did anything thought." Eugen whined.

"If you're gonna force me to do this game, we might as well make it fair for the others." I began to walk off.

Eugen let out a disappointed grumble as she begrudgingly followed me back to the others.