Chapter 56: Fox Sisters

It was the next day and I was let out of Vesta's clinic and now I'm in school, leaning down onto my desk.

"Geez. My body's killing me." 

"Aww c'mon, it's not that bad." Rose said as she gave me a hard pat on the back.

"Hey! I'm telling you, it actually hurts."

"Is he really telling the truth?" Lily asked Javelin.

"Y-Yeah. Lets just say that he's had a long day yesterday." 

When everyone heard about the ambush, they felt very guilty and no matter how many times I told them it was fine, they would only get more guilty. I guess after being missing for a month really makes them very protective of me in some way.

"If it hurts so much, then why go to school?" Rose asked.

"But I've already missed so much school." 

"Yeah I hate to break it to you bud, but if you are like that; then you gotta go home. You barely even did anything in class." Lily pulled her seat to the front of my desk. "C'mon, the school would understand if you were like this."

"But my attendance. I've had so much work." 

"Then stay at home if you don't want to work!" Rose retorted.

"See, I told you this would happen." Nimi said. "Anyways, I already texted Akagi. You're going home."

Why? I just wanted to go to school for once." I whined.

*SLAM* 

The door to our classroom was flung right off its hinges and the culprit for this was none other than Akagi her self. 

"Acro! C'mon, you've already been given the greenlight to go home for today from the school." Akagi didn't even wait for my answer as she picked me up and ran off.

"Lily!! Save me!!!"

"Nah bro, your good." Lily stifled a chuckle.

AT THE CARPARK

A woman with fox ears ears and nine tails Just like Akagi's tails was standing in front of our ride home. Unlike Akagi, her hair was white and her eyes were blue. 

When we got closer to her, she looked at me with a surprised expression and rushed over and pulled me out of Akagi's grasps

"I apologize for my sister's actions." She said with an apologetic expression.

"Don't worry. Just some major pain all over." I sarcastically laughed as I sat in the car.

"See, this is why I should have taken him. I would have been more gentler." 

"Don't worry sis. Look, he's here now." Akagi replied as she put her seatbelt on.

"Might be the wrong time to ask but; sister of Akagi, what is your name?"

"My name is Kaga of the Sakura Empire. I am a part of the First Carrier Division. Pleasure meeting you."

"Good to meet you Kaga." I sighed. "Now where are we going?"

"Where do you want to go?" She replied.

"I want t-"

Akagi cut me off. "Going back to school isn't an option." 

"Then let's go to my place." I shrugged.

"Your place it is." Kaga said as she drove off.

LATER

When we arrived at my place, I expected the two fox women to leave. But fate had different plans for me. 

"Aren't you going to go somewhere else?" I asked the two fox sister where now sitting in the recording room that Emily uses for her music videos.

"No?" Kaga replied as if it was a dumb question.

"Then why stay here? There really isn't anything to do." I sat down on the couch in the recording room.

"Then lets find something to do." Akagi said as she picked up an electric guitar off of its stand.

"You want to make music. Don't you?"

"Yup! I've always wanted to charm the person who I love with my singing."

"It's me isn't it?" I deadpanned.

"Of course it is." Akagi replied happily.

"Fine, just let me find one of my scrapped instrumentals." I sighed as I turned on the computer. 

"U-Umm." Kaga began to speak up.

"What's up?"

"May I sing a song as well?" Her voice began to trail off.

"Sure. I can make one for you." I replied as I looked through my files.

"Ah, you don't have to."

"It's fine. If I wasn't a commander, then making music would have been my second choice for a career. So I really don't mind making more music." I said as I opened up a folder containing all of my scrapped music. "Here, you two can pick whatever one you want." I said as I passed the headphones to Akagi. "Tell me when you are done. I'm just gonna rest over here."

LATER

After a bit of resting, the two sisters had picked their backing track to sing along to.

"Great, so these are your choices?" I asked.

"Yes, these are our choices." Kaga replied.

"Kay, since I don't know what you want to sing about. I want you to just fiddle around with what you want to sing about and I'll chime in whenever I need to and give you my input." 

"Okay, I'll make sure to not disappoint you." Akagi cheered triumphantly.

And just like that Hours had passed and Akagi was going great in terms of thinking of lyrics. Meanwhile, Kaga on the other hand hadn't even started to write on her piece of paper.

"Hey Acro, are you in here?" From the closed door came Emily who was still in her school uniform. "Hmm? Why are you two here?" Emily spoke with venom in her voice.

"They wanted to make music, and since I didn't really have a reason to not, I decided to help." I clarified.

Emily's eyes had a small sparkle in them when she heard this. "...Let me see." Emily snatched the piece of paper from Akagi. "Crimson Blooming eh? And what do you have?" Emily looked over at Kaga's paper. "Itsohi Ouka Yo Chiru Nakare? And no lyrics?"

"I am having trouble figuring out what to do with the lyrics?"

"Ah, don't worry about it. The lyrics sometimes just don't come to you sometimes." I chimed in.

"Yeah, what Acro said." Emily gave a pat on Kaga's shoulder. "I'll be back to help you. I just gotta get changed."

And thus began our evening of making music for the fox sisters.