Chapter 45: Surprise

"Hey Eugen, I'm back." I walked into the cave only to see that Eugen was just lazing around on the mattress.

"Hmmm...What took you so long?" Eugen's voice was muffled due to her burying her face into one of our pillows.

"Awww...Did you miss me?" I said in a teasing tone.

"Yeah, do you know how boring it is here without you?" Eugen sat up and looked at me as I was about to start changing.

"Ya mind turning around? I gotta get changed." 

"Nah, you look better shirtless." This gained a well deserved blush to be present on my face.

"What have you done to me when I'm asleep?"

"Oh, who knew you had such a feminine side to you?" Eugen flashed me an all to familiar smile.

"I just hate being seen shirtless." I replied as I walked out with my spare pair of clothes. 

"Where are you going?"

"To get changed."

"Boo..." She pouted.

"Stop being horny and do something else." I said as I closed the opening to the cave.

When I finished getting changed out of my uniform, I made my way back to the cave and walked back in.

"So, what're we doing now?" Eugen asked.

"Ya wanna go home or not?"

"But where we going?" Eugen had a clueless expression on her face.

"Just follow me. We're heading to Regenerator's house."

"How's that gonna get us home?"

I let out a very annoyed sigh. "Just follow me or you're getting left behind."

"Fine, fine." 

LATER

"Ace? And...Sona? What's up?" We were currently in the front door of Regenerators house and Maiko was the one to answer the door.

"Ya know where Hisoka's place is? Kinda need her for something."

"Yeah. Why didn't you ask her at school?" She pouted.

"Why didn't you ask her at school?" Eugen chimed in.

"I may or may not have forgotten to ask..."

Maiko stifled a laugh. "Alright, I'll show you the way."

"Ooh, we headin to Testers place?" Regenerator poked her head from behind Maiko's shoulder.

"Yup, wanna come along?" I replied.

"Okay, just let me get my keys."

FIVE MINUTES LATER

"What?" A very confused Hisoka stood on the other side of the door.

"Listen, I forgot to ask you at school."

"You could have at least told me." 

"Like I said, I forgot to ask."

"Not you, why didn't either of you tell me that you all were coming over?" Hisoka pointed at Regenerator and Maiko.

"U-Um...Surprise." Maiko said sheepishly.

"Bullshit." Both Me and Hisoka said.

"Geez, so freaking mean." she pouted.

"Well anyways, lets get in." Eugen just walked past everyone and walked into the house.

"Is Sona okay?" Hisoka asked. 

"I don't know. She's probably feeling left out." 

"Ah, okay then. Well lets get inside before it gets too cold out." Hisoka stood to the side and let everyone else get in.

"Hisoka, what's with all the noise down there?" Down came Tester as she yawned with her hair being an absolute mess. "Oh, you know Ace?" What Tester said was an obvious attempt at being clueless about mine and Hisoka's friendship. 

"Oh, You're her sister?" I replied as I tried to play along.

"Yup." She yawned as she made her way down to the living room.

"What?...I thought it was only Omitter." Hisoka questioned as she sat down at couch.

"Nope, There's one more." I replied as I sat down on the same couch.

"Really? Who is it?"

"Ya know Observer?" I stated.

"Which one? Alpha or Zero?" Turns out that there were apparently more than one Observer.

"He means Alpha." without even giving me a chance to speak, Tester cut me off.

"Yup..." I gave her an awkward nod.

"Damn, if you already know some of them, then why don't you just meet the rest of them?"

"That's not how it works." Eugen chimed in.

"Ahh. Hmm..." Hisoka awkwardly scratched her nape.

"Well, why'd you guys even show up? Surely you were her for another reason." Tester said as she brought her legs up to her chest.

"Just wanted to hang out. Nothing less." I replied.

"Kay? So what're we doing then?"

"Board games. You have?"

"What?" Everyone except for me had a confused expression on their face.

"Do you have board games?"

"No." Hisoka replied.

"Yo...Hisoka!" Maiko began to vigorously shake Hisoka.

"What!?" Hisoka freed herself from Maiko's grasps.

"Ya still got that karaoke machine?"

"We're not doing karaoke." Hisoka crossed her arms.

"Alright, I've got the machine. Who wants to start?" Tester had already grabbed the Karaoke machine and placed it right in front of their television.

"Sona." I said with no hesitation.

"What!? You dragged me here just to make me sing in front of everyone?" Eugen shot up and pointed at me just like a certain woman who got really angry at a cat.

"C'mon, we've known each other for so long. Its a given that I'm gonna drag you along with me."

"Fine, but you're going after me." She said as she walked up and grabbed the mic.

"Fine, that's good with me." 

"So, what song?" Eugen said as she scrolled through the selection of songs.

"Ooh, that one." Maiko didn't even let Eugen say anything because she had already selected the song. "This one's got Sona written all over it."

For the next two minutes, we were all graced by Eugen's angelic singing. Everyone was entranced within her angelic singing voice. But the thing that got me was the song choice. Just like many other songs the song was about a girl who was in love with this guy. The thing that got me going was the fact that with the Eugen that I knew seemed to me the type of girl to have boys all over her instead of the other way. 

"Phew. That was soo embarrassing." Eugen sat down with a slight blush present on her face.

"We need more of that." I was still stunned by her voice.

"W-Was it really that good?" Eugen stammered.

"Yes, trust me when I say this; Many would kill to have a voice like that." I patted her on the shoulder.

"Wow, really?" She beamed. Eugen looked just like a child who was finding out about something new.

"Guess it's my turn now eh?" I said as I picked up the mic.

The rest of the night was filled with all of us all messing around until we all tired each other out and slept for the night at Hisoka's house.