Chapter 24: A Family Reunion

*Ding dong*

"Coming!" I said as I got to the front door.

As I opened the door, I saw a familiar face and some new faces. 

"Hey there Acro." Eugen said teasingly.

"Hello Acro." The girl in front Eugen said. She wore a brown knitted jacket and a black skirt with black stockings underneath behind her, she had a pale blue sharks tail. She has a pair of aqua blue eyes that were bluer than the sky on a sunny day. Her hair was just like mine, it had that same red streak and instead of the rest of her hair being black, it was white.

 Her hair was just like mine, it had that same red streak and instead of the rest of her hair being black, it was white

"Hey Commander, so why did you have to call us here?" A girl that was on the left of Spee said with an irritated tone. She had black hair and just like the other she had a red streak thought her hair, but she also had a streak of white hair. She had the same aqua blue eyes as Spee. She wore a black dress with black boots and stockings underneath.

"Hmm, so you're the commander?" On the right of Spee was a rather petite girl

"Hmm, so you're the commander?" On the right of Spee was a rather petite girl. She had blonde hair and had a pair of emerald green eyes that reflected in the light. She wore that similar uniform that the Ironblood ships normally wore. Weirdly enough of the five people here, she was the one who looked the most different.

 Weirdly enough of the five people here, she was the one who looked the most different

"Uhmm, hey everyone. Thanks for coming, I really owe you all one." I said as I let them all walk into the house. 

"Wow, it's just like a family reunion." Rose said as she got up from the table of board games and went to examine everyone. 

"N-nice to meet you, my names Admiral Graf Spee." Spee said awkwardly as she took a seat on the couch.

"Oh, If we're doing introductions then my name's Rose, the one with red hair over there is Tsubaki, my little sister. And next to her is Emily who is Acro's little sister. And you all must already know Acro. Now what are all of your names?" 

Eugen stepped up and began to introduce everyone. "The name's Prinz Eugen. That blondie over there is my older sister Admiral Hipper. The one who has a striking resemblance to Acro is Deutschland who is Spee's older sister.

"You all have some interesting names." Emily said from the other side of the room. 

"So why'd you have to call us over here?" Deutschland said with clear irritation in her voice. 

"Well obviously we're going to get your opinion on something." Rose stated as she took a picture of all of us standing all together.

"Couldn't you of just called us to get our opinion?" Hipper said with the same amount of irritation in her voice.

"No I can not." Rose replied in a matter of fact tone.

"Fine the we're going." 

"No you cannot." I said, blocking the front door.

"Why not?" Hipper retorted.

"Because if I'm gonna suffer here, you area gonna suffer too." 

"Now, then. Who's ready for a Q&A session?" Rose said as she dragged everyone into her room.

Before anyone could get out, she locked the door and blocked the door.

"Remind me again as to why we have to do this?" Eugen asked as she rested her arms on my head.

"Because I want to know if Acro's been good to all of you." Right as she said that, I could already feel Eugen smirk forming.

"Oh yeah, he's been treating me amazingly. Especially last Friday. I could tell that he was really experienced." She said teasingly.

'Oh two people can play at this game.' I thought to myself as I tried to think of a comeback. "Yeah, I know all of your sensitive spots." 

Eugen could only chuckle at my remark. Everyone else however just looked at us with some very nervous looks.

"You're both kidding right?" Rose literally said the exact words that everyone was thinking at the moment.

"Well, you never know. I might be just messing with you." Me and Eugen said as we both chuckled at everyone's reactions to this.

"Ahem...S-So, had Acro been good to the rest of you?"

"W-Well, Except for Eugen, we've actually never met. However, I will say this. From what I've heard, he always puts himself into danger before anyone else." Hipper replied.

"I've heard the same rumors about him too. However when he first came to this job, everyone was weary of him, especially with the last person in his position." Deutschland said as she began to walk around Roses room.

"care to tell me what happened. Literally nobody has told me about what happened with the last person in my position." I chimed in.

"Well-" Before Spee could even say another word, she was interrupted.

*Ring Ring*

I felt my phone start to vibrate in my pocket. "What!?" I exclaimed in pure annoyance. 

When I picked up I heard Belfast's voice. "Acro, we've got some big trouble. We need back up, Regenerator and Observer are back. Juts go to the coordinated I sent you." A crash could be heard from the Belfast's of the call.

Then I head another voice. "Hey there Acro, you better hurry up before its too late." And just like that, she hung up.

"I looked at everyone in the room and gave them a very serious expression. "We are going now. We have some unwanted visitors nearby."