chapter 4: the new classmates

I wake up to see that i was still on the couch, but the thing is, is that everyone was huddled up all around me.

(they where doing one of these. it  took me a full hour to find one of these pictures.)

I went to check the time only to see that it was 6:00 AM

I went to check the time only to see that it was 6:00 AM. I somehow managed to slip out of the grasps of the girls and started to head out. When I got outside of the building I saw Belfast waiting outside.

"Hello Commander, how was your sleep?" She asked

"Umm it was fine." I replied

Belfast started to chuckle.

"What is it?"

"Its just that I got a picture."

"I need that. and I need that now."

"Fine, Fine. I'll give it to you later." Belfast handed me my school uniform. "I picked it up when I went to tell your sister about how you where spending the night somewhere else."

"Thanks"

LATER

I was changed in my school uniform and we where about to go, But Belfast went to do something. so I left her to do that. After a tiny bit Belfast came back and we where heading to my school.

We where at the school car park and I was about to leave but I was interrupted by Belfast. "Acro can i say something?"

"Sure." I replied

"Acro, I ran into some ships that you have interacted with,and i saw how kind you where to Javelin and the others. It seems I had the wrong idea about you. I thought you where someone who had the worst personality, I thought that you where going to take advantage of everyone. I can tell that you are someone who keeps to them self, you are really just a person who has had a rough childhood. Emily told me everything about your past." Tears started to well up in the corners of her eyes. 

"Belfast, its okay, don't worry about it. Its okay." I hugged her to comfort her.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." She replied through her tears. "I have to do something to apologize to you. Let me be a part of your fleet." 

"You don't have to do-" Belfast cut me off

"Please Let me do this, just to make me feel better about myself."

"...Fine you can join my fleet."

"You can call me Bel instead of Belfast then." 

"I will"

LATER

Our homeroom teacher was at the front of my classroom "So I just heard that we actually will have another three student joining us." She went to open the door and said "Come on girls." Four girls walked into the classroom and my homeroom teacher said "Everybody, Meet Nimi, Laffey, Ayanami and Javelin."

"WHAT!?" Everyone just started at me after I said that. "You four, out now."

"Umm sure. Ayanami, Javelin, Laffey lets go" Nimi said.

"Excuse us." I said as I practically dragged them all out. When everyone was out, the interrogation started.

"What are you guys doing out here? Aren't you supposed to be at base?"

"Correct, but sirens have been spotted on land now, so to ensure your safety we have been assigned at your school." Nimi replied

"Can't you just give me some weapons for self defense." I started to shake Nimi for answers.

"Laffey thinks that, that's a good point." after Laffey said that I stopped shaking Nimi

"We will inform the faction leaders about this." Ayanami replied

"Alright then, lets head back in."

I opened the door to find that the whole class was trying to listen in on our conversation.

"Did you guys hear anything?"

Rose poked her head over the swarm of people "It was too muffled to hear anything."

I gave her a doubting look "Are you sure?'

"No seriously, we didn't hear anything." one of my classmates called Felix said.

"If I find out that you are all lying, you are all gonna get jabbed in the sides. If you tell me now I wont do it."

Almost instantly the whole class said "We didn't hear a single thing."

BREAK TIME

I was sitting in my usual corner, and Ayanami, Laffey, Nimi and Javelin came over to me and sat at my table in the classroom.

"Aren't you going to eat anything Commander." Javelin asked

"You four can just call me Acro."

"Okay Acro, but are you gonna eat?" Ayanami replied

"Fast eater."

"Lies." Nimi replied

Rose walked to my corner and said "He actually is a quick eater. One time in the sixth grade the teachers let us get some fast food for dinner. Acro got his food last and he managed to get his food done first."

"sometimes I want to get the food done and over with so I can do other things, while other times I want to savor the food cause it's good." 

 "Laffey want to know what Acro is like at school." 

"It just really depends. In class when he is tired and out of it which is like 99% of the time, he is very quiet and will normally just sit in the corner and take in all of the information, he just wont answer any questions that our teacher asks. for some reason when he is a lot more tired that usual he just gains the motivation to finish his work really quickly."

"I only do that to get more time to rest." 

"Hey Rose, how long have you known Acro?"

"Well we knew each other since the first grade because we where in the same class but we became friends in the fifth grade." Rose leans into the table. "Now its my turn to ask you some questions. How long have you known Acro for?"

"Well we've known Acro for a few days, but we first met yesterday." Nimi replied

"How does that work?"

"Umm, when I went shopping I found Laffey lost, so I managed to get her back to these three." I signaled them to to play along with my lie.

"Yeah Laffey was lost and Acro helped me find my friends."

"We have seen Acro around helping people out so when we found Laffey we where relived to find that she was with someone who was a safe person to be around." Ayanami added to the pile of lies we had created.

"That does seem like something that Acro would do."

We spent the rest of the break talking about stories that we have heard of and stuff that has happened to us.