Chapter 39: Tester

"Tester! That's her name!"

"Uhmm...What?" I knew that this Tester person was someone who was involved in all of the stuff happening with their personality. I mean you can tell just from their name.

"Right, you're new here." Asami replied. "Tester always comes to this school to welcome the first years. She kinda just shows up to showcase some of her weapons to us."

"That doesn't even make sense. Why would she show the public her weapons? What if there was some kind of spy in the area?" I sat down at a nearby bench.

"Exactly! That's what I said!" Tohru said proudly.

"You didn't say that." I stated bluntly.

"Hey! what the hell!" Tohru softly began to punch my arm.

"I like this guy. Good going Maiko." Asami patted Maiko's back.

"I know right! You'll never guess how I first met him. Get this, he was running away from Hisoka and then he tripped over right in front of me."

"Really? Did that actually happen?" Asami turned her attention to me.

"I mean...yeah, that's about what happened." I said as I shielded my arm from the fury that Tohru was inflicting on my arm.

"You're not even gonna deny it?" Asami giggled.

"Why wouldn't I? If I said no, you just wouldn't believe me." I looked over at Tohru. "Can I have my arm back."

"No."

"Great." I said as I slouched on the bench. "Well, what now?"

"You still have to show us how you did that." Tohru replied.

"No. How uhh How about we like sing or something. Yeah, you know how to sing. Right?" 

"Do you know how to sing though?" Maiko had this weird grin on her face that practically said 'I'll sing if you sing'

"Okay then. Fine, you want me to sing?" I let out a exasperated sigh. 

"Yeah, I'd be down for that." Asami said as she sat on the ground in front of me.

"Kay, here's one that I made a little while ago." 

*One song later*

When I finished singing, I looked over at the girls. All of them had the look of surprise and amazement plastered on all of their faces.

"You, You made that!?" Asami exclaimed while keeping the surprised look on her face.

"Dude, why haven't you told us about this?" Maiko asked.

"I mean, I'm ready for you guys to sing." I smiled smugly.

"Hey, why are you dodging my question now?"

"I have the right to remain silent."

"No no, why haven't you told me about that?" Maiko stood up.

"How about I tell you if any of you three catch me." I stood up and jumped over the fence that was on the edge of the building.

When I landed on the ground, I looked up to see that Maiko and the others were looking at me in disbelief.

"Have fun guys! You have untill the end of break!" I shouted to them.

And just like that, I ran around the courtyard and began to look for a spot to hide. I then came across a tree that towered above everyone and I simply climbed up and sat comfortably on one of its branches.

"Alrighty then." I said as I tapped an earpiece. "Eugen, you there?"

Slight rustling could be heard on the other side of the earpiece. "Hmm? Yeah, I'm here." I heard a yawn.

"Did you really just wake up?" I facepalmed.

"N-No. Why would you think that? Of course not." 

"We've literally been sleeping in the same bed for over a week. I know what your morning voice sounds like." 

"U-Umm. That aside, what did you want to talk about?"

"Yeah, I got some info that could get us out of here."

"Really! What is it?" All of her energy seemed to return to her when she heard this news.

"Well, apparently there is this Tester person that apparently has similar weapons as us. You know what that means, right?" I smirked.

"Did you meet them? Is she has weapons like that, then she mush have some connection to Regenerator and Accelerator."

"I haven't met her, but she seems to be our best shot to get out of here. Lets just pray that she doesn't recognize me when we meet."

*DING DONG, DING DONG, DING DONG, DING DONG*

"Well I gotta go now. Sleep tight."

"H-Hey, what makes you think that I'm gonna sleep right after this?"

"Just a man's intuition."

"Wha-"

"Bye." I chucked as I tapped the earpiece again to hang it up. and placed it into my pocket. When I looked down below, I saw Asami, Tohru and Maiko slowly walking away back into their classroom.

"Hey guys, did you miss me!?" All three of them turned around looked around frantically. "Up here!" 

"What the f*ck!? How'd you even get up there? That's like three stories high." Tohru stared up in amazement as I slid down the tree.

"I know you won't believe me, but I actually climbed up there." I chuckled.

"Of course we know that, but how?" Asami replied.

"So do you guys still wanna hear why I never told you about my singing?" This was greeted with all three of the girls rigorously nodding their heads in unison. "Well...It's because you never asked."

"Did you really just get us to run around the school just T-"

"HAHAHAHAHA!!" Tohru was cut off from Me, Asami and Maiko laughing our brains out.

"Holy shit dude, you actually got us with something as dumb as that!" Maiko said through her laughs.

"What were you even expecting!"

After out laughing fit, we all separated and made out way to our respective classrooms. Just as we were about to pass by a corner, someone unexpected came walking out.

"Hey, Hisoka." Maiko waved.

"Ugh, it's you." She muttered as she attempted to walk past us.

"You my friend, are going to class. And I don't care about what you say." I grabbed her my the wrist and began to pull her back into our classroom.

"Fine, fine. I'm coming." She said as she attempted to break free from my grip.

"I'm not letting go untill we get to class. And if you try to run away, I'm going to get you back." I said in an authoritative tone.

"F-Fine then." Hisoka stopped all attempts to break free.

"Good, now lets go before class starts."