Chapter 12: The Aftermath

"F*ck." I stated as I started to dial Rose, who has spam called me.

Almost instantly, she picked up.

"Umm H-"

"Where the f*ck have you been!?" Rose shouted.

"I wonder where?" While all of this is happening, Vestal was quietly giggling at her desk.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do tomorrow. You're lucky I'm busy right now." 

"Yeah, I'm fully aware of that." I replied casually

No reply. I took a look at my phone. "She hung up. And you, could you stop that."  I walked over to Vestal and started to shake her. 

"Just seeing you get like that is really amusing for some reason. I could even hear your friend from over here." 

"Yeah I can tell." I said as I put my phone back into my pocket.

"Well anywa-"

"Hold up..." The most unbearable pain flowed through my head. This continued for a good ten second. "Alright, I'm good."

"anyway, that is why you should take it easily for the next few days. I'll be sending a notice to your school about what you have to do." Vestal said as she started to type something up in her computer.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in." 

The door slowly opened, revealing Belfast.

"Oh, Acro. You're awake?"

"Yes I umm...yeah. Uhh...can we go home?"

"Of course, that's why I came here." Belfast replied.

"Alright, bye Vestal." I said as I stumbled out of the doorway.

"Acro, do you need help there?" Belfast chuckled.

"Yeah, I don't feel like faceplanting five times over."

Belfast stopped walking and picked me up and gave me a piggyback. "Will this do?"

"I feel like such a kid." I said as I drifted out of consciousness.

"Acro? Acro? Are you awake?"

"Barely." I grumbled.

When I opened my eyes I saw Javelin shaking me to get me to wake up.

"We're home." Belfast said quietly. 

"Alright." I replied sleepily.

"Acro, we're gonna take you to your room so that you get a good rest." Nimi stated. 

"Don't worry, I can walk myself to my room." I said as I unlocked the front door. 

When I walked In, I saw Emily sitting at her desk.

"Hey Emily, what are you doing?" I looked at her PC only to see that she was streaming with a face cam. "Oh, hey everyone. I guess this is my face reveal. Welp I'm the one behind most of the music that goes behind the vocals."

As I read the chat they where all asking 'who are the other four girls?'

I turned over to face the starter squad. "Umm a lot of them are asking who you are." 

"Oh, umm...You can call me Javelin."

"My name is Ayanami, pleased to meat you all." 

"You can call me Nimi."

"I'm Laffey."

"Well anyways I'm gonna head back to my room. I'll call you on discord so we can still chat." I said as I walked off to my room.

When I got to my room, Laffey faceplanted onto my bed while the other three members of the starter squad just explored my room. I turned my PC on and called Emily. 

"Umm, can you hear me?" I said as I opened Emily's stream.

I watched the chat suddenly turn into a flurry of yes's. 

"Hmm, alrighty then. So...uhh, thanks for five million subscribers."

"Wait, we reached five million subscribers!?"

"Yeah, we did. C'mon I've been working for most of the day and I figured that out."

"Shoot, we actually did." Emily stated dumfounded.

"Why'd you make it sound like I was lying?"

"I wonder why." She replied sarcastically.

I let out a sigh. "I don't joke about something like that." Whey I took a glance at chat and physically and mentally cringed. "Hey Emily, read the chat." 

There where a few seconds of silence. "Hey chat, we're siblings okay."

THE NEXT DAY

When Emily finished her stream, I instantly went to bed. 

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm.

"Ugh, my head is killing me." I muttered. 

"When I looked to my left I saw Laffey sleeping peacefully next to me. Upon seeing that, I quietly snuck out of my room and went into my living room.

"Hello Acro. Want to play this game with me? Javelin's too east to beat." 

"Its not my fault that I don't play games 24/7" Javelin retorted.

"Not right now. My head's still killing me." 

"Acro, go back to bed! You should still be resting." Nimi ran out of the kitchen and began to drag me back to my room. 

"Ah waitwaitwait!" Nimi stopped dragging me. "I still need to get ready for school."

"Hmm, Okay. Go and get ready." 

"Thanks." I said as I walked over to the bathroom to get ready. "Why'd they even spend the night here?" I muttered.

LATER

When we arrived at school, we instantly went to our classroom. Right as we opened the doors to the classroom, I saw Rose sitting at my desk carrying an inpatient expression.

"Hey Acro, remember what I told you yesterday?"

"Maybe." I replied sheepishly.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do."