Chapter 11: back up

"Looks like this is the end Acro."

I took a deep breath in. "Smokescreen: Destroyer." A large cloud of smoke erupted from my riggings. 

This caused Regenerator to let go of me, and Observer to miss her shot at killing me. Due to the fact that I used Smokescreen: Destroyer, I am able to move along the water much faster that I normally would. 

I two gauntlets with some sharp tips on my fingers that where in the Ironblood colors. I swiftly ran over to Regenerator and began to swipe at her with my gauntlets. With each swipe I left a large gash on where I swiped. Each gash started to heal instantaneously. With each attack, there was a  Realizing that everything that I was doing was futile, I backed off into the smoke. 

After about a few seconds of moving back, I started to run back at full speed at Regenerator. When Regenerator was back in sight, the smoke began to clear. I just continued to run over to Regenerator, ignoring the salvo's that she fired off and I fully extended my arm out to my side and When I hit Regenerator, her head was ripped right off. 

Regenerator's body was also sent flying across the water. Regenerator's body was left there, lifeless. I threw Regenerator's head into the water, after that I went down to wash the blood off of the gauntlet.

"Well this is a bit unexpected." Observer stated.

I changed my riggings into a battle ship's riggings. The riggings has a very icy appearance and had a blueish hue around the riggings. I fired off a salvo and right after the salvo impacted the water, many icebergs appeared out of thin air and was sent flying into Observer's direction. 

Observer simply dodged every iceberg that went into her direction. Observer then aimed all six of her cannons in my direction, a bright purple light manifested at the ends of her cannons.

"Smoke screen: light cruiser." Yet another blanket of fog covered the surrounding area.

I was then dragged across the water. I looked up, only to see Belfast.

"What took you so long?"

"This is your fault for running off on your own." Belfast replied angrily.

"Fair point." Then I managed to release myself from Belfast's grasps and then called over the starter squad. "When I say 'now', stop the smoke. When the smoke drops, you four will circle her and try to avoid her lasers. Try to bombard her with as many salvo's as you can."

"Roger." Everyone said

"Good, ready...Now."

The smoke instantly began to clear and the whole starter squad began to circle Observer. I summoned my P90 and began to shoot at Observer. Observer retaliated by firing all of her lasers into every direction. 

"Commander! We cant dodge this forever!" Nimi shouted.

Right as she said this, something clicked. "Cannons. Aim at the cannons!" I shouted 

I changed my riggings into a submarine and went underwater. As I swam over to Observer, I fired as many torpedoes as I could. When I was under Observer I began to shoot as many torpedoes at point blank range. I went back up above the water and look at the damage that I had done. 

Every cannon that was on her riggings where utterly destroyed, they where unable to function properly. Before I even knew it, I was in the air. When I looked around to see what happened, I saw Regenerator. She was just fine, as if nothing happened. When I impacted the water, Regenerator was getting ready to kick my head off.

"Alright! I've seen everything that I needed. Regenerator cone on now." Regenerator went over to Observer and right before they left Observer said "Hey Regenerator, why don't you give our little Acro a parting gift...Give him your jacket."

Regenerator casually took of her jacket and handed me her jacket. "Hope you like it." Regenerator and Observer the flew off into the distance.

I let out a sigh of relief "I almost died five times in the span of ten minutes."

"Umm hey commander, thanks for saving us." A girl with pastel lavender colored hair and deep blue eyes went over to check up on me. 

Behind her was another girl with the same colored hair and had two different colored eyes

Behind her was another girl with the same colored hair and had two different colored eyes. One of her eyes where a deep blue color and the other was a light brown color. "...Thank you very much for saving us."

"Don't worry about it

"Don't worry about it. Everyone's safety always comes first." 

Suddenly a huge wave of darkness overtook me. When I opened my eyes I saw that I was laying down in a medical bed. When I looked around I saw Vestal looking at something on her computer. 

I stealthily slipped out of the bed, ignoring the pain that came from my head and snuck up on Vestal. 

"Watcha doing?"

"Ah! Umm I was just researching." Vestal replied nervously. 

"And what would that be? Is it p-" 

"No! It's not."

I chuckled "Thanks for taking care of me again." 

"Don't worry, it's fine." She replied. "Oh and by the way, you should probably check your phone." Vestal passed me my phone. 

37 Missed calls

"F*ck"