Chapter 30: August Von Parseval

"So, how's my Familiar been without me?" 

"Umm...What?"

In front of me, stood a woman. She had dark grey hair that flowed freely down her back. Her eyes had that same dark grey colour that glistened in the light. Her attire was very dark, all of the pieces of clothing that she was wearing was either a dark grey or was black. The one thing that stood out from her attire was the hair accessories that were on each side of her head, It looked as if she had the horns of a dragon.

 The one thing that stood out from her attire was the hair accessories that were on each side of her head, It looked as if she had the horns of a dragon

"How had my familiar been without me?" She said again with just a little more volume.

"I'm your what now?" I said as I looked over at where Amy was. She was gone.

"Don't worry about it, Acro. This is just what she's been calling you ever since she heard about the incident." Ami walked into the part of the training area that was still land.

"Right...Well then, I guess that I've been fine. So uhh, I'm Acro. I take it that you are August Von Parseval?"

"yes, that is correct." She replied as she continued to walk to me.

"S-So, what brings you here? I mean, y-you wouldn't just come here to just greet me. R-Right?" I said as I slowly backed away from her.

"why of course I came here for a reason. However, I cant to what I cant if you keep trying to walk away from me." She hastened her walking speed.

"Well what are you planning on doing?" I said as I began to speed up my attempt to escape.

"You'll know when you stop running." She continued to speed up even faster.

"How about you tell me. Then I'll stop running." I continued to back away from her.

Within a blink of an eye, she was already in front of me.

"Just stay still." She grabbed both of my shoulders to prevent any attempt to escape. She leaned in, our faces were so close in fact that I could feel her breath brushing past my face. Lets just say that I was a little more than nervous.

She was staring intently into my eyes as if she was looking right through into my soul. "Oh, is this uncomfortable for you? Just wait a little longer and then it will be all over." 

After a few more seconds of us awkwardly staring into each other in the eyes, she finally moved away. 

"Sooo...What was the point of that?"

"I wanted to get a feel on what kind of person you are."

"Yeah how's staring in my eyes supposed to give you that answer?"

"It isn't." She stated while trying her best to not burst out laughing.

"Of course. You're just like Eugen." 

"Thing is, is that she was the one who told me to do that." 

"..." I just stood there as she finally burst out laughing. "Remind me to mess with Eugen later." 

"Noted." As soon as I heard this, I knew who it was. 

"Why?" 

Eugen chuckled. "One of the perks of being a friend of mine." 

"This is literally our third time meeting." 

"And? What's that gotta do with this?" Eugen began to make her move to me. When she did this, I could feel a blush forming on my face.

"You're lucky that I like your presence here." I replied sheepishly while I tried to back away once again.

"You like my presence eh?" Eugen stopped to think.

"Yep, its really fun when we both screw with the same person." I chuckled as I imagined a very  annoyed Rose screaming at me and Eugen.

"Maybe I should hang out with you more then."

"Please get a room." Amy chimed in. 

"Hey August, are you good there?" I said as I walked over to where August was. 

"Yes, I'm all good now." She said as she wiper a tear away from her eye.

"So, why are you two even here?"

"Well I was wondering if we could hang out." August replied.

"Sure, I can hang out with you for a bit. However, I wont be able to hang out for too long. I still have things to test out." I said as I looked back at Amy for approval.

"I'll give you until sunset." She replied as she crossed her arms.

And thus began my detour to do...something.