Chapter 13: Pain

"You've got a lot of explaining to do." 

"Why do you even want to know about my work life so much?"

"That's just because I want to know what your first job was. Plus, you've been going out much more and then all of these girls show up."

"Fine then...I'll tell you some time later okay. I just don't think I'll be allowed to tell you now." I said as I laid down on my desk.

"Can you at least tell me if you've been okay?" Rose patted my head.

"I've been fine for the most part." I Yawned. "Alright, no more questions. Sleepy time for me." 

"Hey, wait! Class is about to start!" Rose exclaimed.

"Hey Rose, try and give him some space for a bit. He's been through a lot for the past week. Heck, he couldn't even walk properly this morning because his head's in so much pain." Javelin said to rose.

*Crash!* 

I looked up to see that out math teacher was standing at the front of our classroom. 

"Everybody, keep it down! Acro needs some rest." Our math teacher shouted.

I groggily got out of my chair and walked out of the door. "I'm going to the Nurses office because you all cant keep quiet." 

When I got to the nurses office the nurse was sitting at her desk. "Hey miss, I'm Acro. I'm just gonna sleep on one of the beds."

"Umm Sure." She replied.

I went to one of the beds and laid sown on it. Right as I hit the soft mattress I instantly felt a wave of relief come over my body. Before I even knew it, I was already fast asleep.

"Heeeeey, Acro? Ya in there?" 

"Barely." I replied in a very exhausted tone.

When I opened my eyes I saw rose sitting at the side of the bed.

"Oh, hey Rose." 

"Umm, so I heard that you made a face reveal on Emily's stream yesterday."

"Yeah, I did." I replied.

"In that stream You seemed fine, so what happened?"

"Okay, first off I wasn't fine in the stream and second, What are they doing here?" I pointed to the curtain.

"Uhm, Everyone. You all did want to make sure that it was him right?" Rose said awkwardly.

"I'm not stupid, I know that, that bit was planned." I stated. "Can I get some more rest now? My head is absolutely killing me." 

"U-Un Sure...Come on everyone, lets go." Rose dragged every one of our classmates away and out of the nurses office.

ROSE POV

It's been a few days since Acro announced that he had a job. I don't think he's even told anyone about his job, heck I don't even think he told Emily about it. 

I just really want to know about his job, he's been getting hurt more and more since that accident. I'm just really worried about him.

"Rose, are you okay?" Lily asked. 

"Umm, I'm fine." I replied with a blush on my face.

Lily just looked at me with a very smug slime.

"W-What?"

"Oooh Do you like Acro?" Lily gave me a cheeky giggle. 

"Oh my gosh would you shut up about that!" I retorted.

"No I wont." Lily said in a teasing tone.

"Oh shut up will ya."

"Fine, fine. I'll stop. But still, I'm worried about that kid. He's just hasn't been getting a break since that car accident."

"Yeah, everyone's been worried about him." I said as I walked into our classroom.

We both walked over to my desk and sat down.

"Hey Rose."

When I looked up I saw Ayanami, Javelin, Laffey and Nimi grabbing their chairs and sat at my desk.

"Don't you four work with Acro?" 

"Yes, why?" Nimi said as she ate a piece of her lunch.

"What's he like when he's working."

"When he's working, he always puts everyone's safety before his." Javelin replied. "Why do you even want to know about this? You've been nagging him about his job."

"You know, he's not as mentally stable as he lets off. Ever since he lost his parents, he has never been the same. ever since then, he's put up this act to make it seem like he is fine, when in reality...he isn't."

"I just don't know how to reply to that." Javelin replied.

"Please don't tell Acro that I told you four that, If he finds out, I'll get jabbed in the sides for the next month." 

"Ouch." Ayanami stated.

"U-Um Laffey, you're drooling all over my desk."

"Give me another six hours to sleep." Laffey muttered.

"You are not sleeping for another six hours!" Nimi Exclaimed at the top of her voice.

"Umm Lily do you have a tissue?"

Lily simply just pulled out a tissue and wiped away the drool that was on the table, and then she simply placed the tissue on the desk under Laffey's mouth.

ACRO POV

I was in a pitch black room, I couldn't see a single thing. 

"Hello there." A familiar voice said.

"Umm, hey. Long tome no see?"

"Do you wish to seek more information about the sirens?"