Chapter 15: (Don't know what to call this chapter)

*Beep Beep Beep*

"Ugh." 

The beeping of my alarm clock was eventually silenced by me. As I lazily stumbled out of bed, I felt a very familiar pain. It was a pain that I had gotten used to at this point but it still hurt quite a bit. 

Right as I swung my door open, I was bombarded with the smell of burnt bacon. When I finally got to the kitchen, I saw a very oblivious Emily, still cooking the bacon. 

"Emily, you know that's burnt?" I yawned. 

"It is?" 

"Aww, sorry. You gotta wait an extra 3.14 seconds untill its burnt." I replied in a mocking tone. "So do you want learn how to make some breakfast?"

LATER

*Knock Knock knock*

"Emily, could you get that?" 

As I continued to work on break fast Emily ran off to let the starter squad in. 

Right as I heard the front door open I heard Javelin shout. "Hey Acro, is breakfast ready?"

"Give me about Five minutes and I'll be ready." I replied.

"Alright Acro, I'm back. What do I do now?"

When we finished making breakfast we all began to eat. 

"You know, it's really good for your first time." I stated.

"Wow, you made this Emily?" Ayanami enquired.

"Yeah I did make it, but I couldn't make it without Acro's advice and guidance."

"You know, that reminds me of something. Javelin, do you remember when that frying pan exploded?" Nimi took another bite of the bacon.

"Yep, I remember that. It really surprised me at the time."

"How does that even happen?" Emily gave Javelin a confused stare.

"I don't know, I asked Akashi about it and she said that I used it wrong." Jus hearing the name 'Akashi' sent shivers down my spine. 

"When you say Akashi, do you mean that Akashi?"

"Yes?" 

"Acro, what happened with you and Akashi?" Emily enquired.

"Lets just say that she added an extra few hours to my workload."

"How?"

"I don't talk about that here." I stated. "Anyway you four better hurry up before I leave you." I got up from my chair and walked out of the front door.

Right as I sat on my chair, it felt just like someone was just sitting on my chair. As my eyes scanned my room for whoever sat on my chair before me, everything went black.

"Guess who."

"Lily did you sit on my chair?"

The hands that where covering my eyes where removed from head.

"Why are you so boring to mess around with?" Lily pouted. "Why do you even care about who just sat in your chair?"

"I just feel bad for the person that had to warm up my chair for me." I retorted. 

" Aww, why do you make it sound so bad?"

"I have no idea, I just do."

"C'mon you little sad sack, Rose isn't here today and you know what that means." 

"Yay." I replied in a sarcastic tone.

Lily went over to Rose's desk and stared at me for a few seconds. "So, how's life with those four?"

"I don't know. We have the sleepy one, the gamer, the talkative one and the mom of the group. You can guess how that's going."

"Are you implying that-"

"So pretty much nothing happens." I replied while i tried to dig myself out of the hole that I put myself into.

"Awww, you're no fun." Lily chuckled "so where are you heading after school?"

"I dunno. I might head over to my workplace and help out there."

AT THE AZUR LANE BASE

Just as I closed the door to Belfast's door, there was a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey commander, what are you doing here?" When I turned around, I saw Portland and Indianapolis.

"I dunno, just here to help out."

"Well, we don't really need any helping out right now, but I'm sure that you'll probably need more help than we do need yours." Portland replied in a matter of fact tone. 

"Umm...Ya got a gym here?"

"We have a gym right there." Indianapolis pointed at a building that had the word 'GYM' right on top of the doorway.

"Hey Indianapolis, do you have a nickname that you like? I'm only asking this because it's really annoying to say your full name."

Portland's eyes lit up right as I asked this. She grabbed my arm and began to shake it as if I were her favorite dog toy. "You can call her Indy! Indy's like the best little sister you could have!"

As she was shouting that about her little sister, I somehow managed to slop out of her grip and awkwardly walked away from this enthusiastic big sister. "Uhmm, See ya later Indy"

"Bye commander."

When I reached for the handle of the gym, another hand already got to the handle and before I could even react, I ended grabbing this persons hand.

"Huh, oh Commander. Didn't think that I'd find you here."

Umm, Hey

Umm, Hey. I'm Acro, what's your name?" 

"The names Baltimore. Nice to meet ya." Baltimore held out her hand for a handshake. 

I slowly reached out my hand and before it was even close to her hand, she grabbed my hand and started to shake it. 

"Your hands are very warm."

"Your hands are very cold." 

"Well that's just how my hands are. They are literally a cold magnet. You'll get used to it eventually." I replied. "So, are we gonna head in or not?"

"Yeah, lets go in. By the way commander is this your first time being in the gym?"

"Yes, it is. In fact, I was looking for someone to help me out with this."

"I could help you out with that."