chapter 3: fleet members

"Hey Acro... are you okay?"

I look up to see Rose leaning on my table. She gave me a friendly grin.

Rose is a childhood friend of mine, she was always a caring person who was always there for me when I needed it

Rose is a childhood friend of mine, she was always a caring person who was always there for me when I needed it. She was always a playful person, but she always knew when it was time to stop messing around.

"Hey Acro? Are ya in there?"

"Mmm... yeah I'm fine." I replied

"C'mon, do you think that I would not see through that lie?"

"It's just that I've got a lot on my mind right now, and I would rather be left alone." i sighed

"Geez, why wont you tell me whats up!?" She pouted "Fine, it must be very personal if you dont want to tell me. Right?"

"yeah."

Rose takes a seat at a table next to me as we waited fro homeroom to start. After that it was rather quiet, nobody was trying to talk to me for the time being. When out homeroom teacher came in we greeted her, and she looked more happier than usual.

"Guess what?"

"Your pregnant." I replied bluntly.

"No!! We are getting a transfer student from Germany!" She said cheerfully. personally I didnt really care, but everyone else seemed happy about it.

"Is that it?" I asked but everyone just looked at me like I was forgetting something important.

"Hey Acro are you okay after that car crash, we saw that all over the news." Someone asked

"Don't worry i only got some shards of glass in my arm, I've juts gotta take it easy for the next few days." I announced to the class.

After that, the day was uneventful. I was just being constantly pestered about the car crash and i just tell everyone the same thing.

It was the end of the day and I was heading home, the whole time I was heading home I was wondering on how I was going to contact base. When I actually arrived at home I went to check my contact list and right there it said Azur Lane base.

I go ahead and call it, almost instantly someone picks up. "Hello?" It wasn't a voice I recognized.

"Hey uhh its me Acro, could i head to base. i have nothing to do."

"Oh...hey commander, sure you can come. plus I got some news that you have four new ships that are willing to help you out."

"Nice. Oh and before I leave, what's your name?"

"You can call me Cleveland." she replied

AT THE AZUR LANE BASE

when I arrived I was greeted by Belfast.

"Hey Belfast."

"Hello commander. Its a pleasure to see you again." Belfast replied

"So I heard that some ships have volunteered to become the first members of my fleet."