chapter 57: A Royal Reunion

It was now morning and I had woken up to a warm fluffy haven. I just instinctively hugged the fluffiness and tried to go back to sleep.

A familiar voice broke me out of my comfiness. "C'mon you two, get up. It's morning now. You cant sleep on my tail forever." She chuckled.

"But Akagi, your tail is soo soft." Emily's voice came from my left.

"What!?" I shot up out of my fluffy haven to see that both me and Emily were sleeping in Akagi's tail.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Akagi smiled. "Ready to finish our song?"

"I have school." I deadpanned.

"But you're still recovering." Kaga chimed in.

"I'm fine." 

'You're not fine. You are full of adrenaline right now.' A voice said in my head.

"Shut up Kyuu." I retorted.

"Kyuu?" Akagi's expression darkened.

"The woman in the wisdom cube." I replied.

"Ah, the commander's wisdom cube assistant?" Kaga said.

"Yeah, that thing." I then realized that Emily was still in the room. "Is Emily awake?"

"Yeah, I'm up..." Emily sat up and yawned.

"How much did you hear?" 

"I dunno. Just something about cubes and women."

"Good."

"Acro, are the songs finished yet?" Emily was already asking about the songs so soon after waking up.

"Yes, they are basically finished. Why?"

"Because, we need to publish them on our channel. We cant let all of that talent go to waste." Emily rushed over to the computer and booted it up. "Surely you both are good with that. Right?"

"Definitely, I'm fine with you publishing it." Akagi replied happily.

"U-Umm. I don't know about it." Kaga sheepishly stroked one of her tails.

"You don't have to do it. Nobody's forcing you to do it." I chimed in. "But I agree with Emily here. It would be a real shame if nobody gets to see your talent."

"I'll do it then." Kaga replied.

"Alright then. Do you want to be credited in your respective videos?" I said as I opened up a program.

"Oh, the most that I want you to do is drop our names in the description and say something about how we're your co-workers." Akagi replied.

"Okay then." I stood up and walked over to one of the walls in the room and pulled back the curtain, revealing a greenscreen underneath. "C'mon, we need a thumbnail for our videos."

"What pose should we do then?" Akagi said as she stood in front of the greenscreen. "Something like this?" he struck a random pose.

"Sure. That works." I said as I took many pictures from many different angles. "Kaga, got any ideas for what you wanna do?"

"Hmm. Lets just get this over with." Kaga slowly walked up to the greenscreen and struck a pose.

ONE HOUR LATER

"And it's done." I said as I clicked the upload button.

"How do ya think they'd react when they see that I'm not the singer?" Emily chuckled.

"I can already see some of them flocking to tweeter to start some random drama." I replied.

"Heh, yeah. Those tweeter people are truly a different breed of human." Akagi said as she stretched.

Ding Dong

Kaga's ears twitched. "Hmm? Someone's at the front door."

"There is?" I walked over to the front door and looked through the peephole. On the other side I saw someone that I haven't seen in a long time.  

I swung the front door wide open and greeted our guest. "Bel! How've you been!?" 

"Ah!" The startled Bel fell right onto her butt.

"Hahaha...Sorry, you just had such a sad expression." I helped her up.

"Geez...And here I was worried that you were hurt..." She pouted.

"Don't worry, I'm just fine...Well for the most part."

"What!?" 

"It's fine. C'mon in, we've already got some guests here from the Sakura Empire." I ushered her into the house. "So where've you been?"

"I was just serving Your Majesty Queen Elizabeth." 

"Damn. How'd I never hear anything about this?"

"Not that Queen. I'm talking about HMS Queen Elizabeth. There'd be no way for us Royal Maids to serve her." 

Akagi came walking our of the recording room. "Who was at the..." Akagi locked eyes with Belfast. 

"Good day to you Miss Akagi." Belfast gave a bow.

"R-Right." Akagi held a strained expression.

Kaga poked her head out of the recording room. "Sister please calm down. They obviously haven't spoken in a long time. I heard that she was his secretary. So at least for now, lets just give them some time alone."

"Ahem...Of course. We'll take our leave then." Akagi hastily walked out the front door. "I'll see you later."

"Till next time." Kaga politely bowed and followed her sister.

"So Bel, just wanna hang out?"

"Sure." Belfast smiled. "Lets go."

"Hey! Don't forget about me! I'm also coming." Emily hastily rushed out of the recording room.

"Of course. You're free to come along as well."

"Shall we get going then?"