Chapter XLV

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) and Sasuke ran throughout the town, looking for any sign of Naruto or Jiraiya.

(Y/N): Where the hell are they?

Sasuke: We have to keep looking! Naruto's life might be in danger!

(Y/N): Dammit. I wish one of us had the Byakugan. We could be able to see chakra through these buildings.

Sasuke: We could use my Sharingan. It's not as good as a Byakugan but it can see and track chakra to an extent.

(Y/N): Well, we're out of options so use that.

Sasuke nodded and activated his Sharingan. He looked around and grunted.

Sasuke: I think I see someone. I think it's another Sharingan!

(Y/N): Good. Lead the way.

The two took off running.

Meanwhile...

Itachi Uchiha stared down at Naruto. They were in a motel and Itachi and his partner just found him.

Itachi: Why don't we take a walk?

Naruto: <scared; thinking> These guys look like the real deal.

Naruto gulped and slowly walked out of his room.

Itachi's partner, Kisame, looked at him.

Kisame: Hey, Itachi, it'll be a pain in the neck if this kid makes a run for it. Maybe I ought to chop off a leg, just in case.

He grabbed the hilt of his huge weapon that was on his back.

Itachi made no protest.

Kisame: <nodding> Right.

He slowly walked over towards Naruto. Suddenly, Itachi spoke.

Itachi: It's been a long time. Sasuke.

Kisame turned around and saw Sasuke and (Y/N) glaring at them.

Sasuke: Itachi Uchiha.

Naruto: <gasps> Itachi Uchiha?

Sasuke was glaring at Itachi.

Kisame: Well, the Sharingan. And he looks an awful lot like you. Itachi, who is this kid?

Itachi: He's my younger brother.

Kisame: That's strange, because the way I heard it, the whole Uchiha Clan was wiped out. By you.

Sasuke: Itachi Uchiha, I hope you're ready to die. It's just as you said, brother. I've fostered my hatred for you all this time. I've lived my life for one single purpose. To see you die! It ends here!

(Y/N) looked at Sasuke, surprised. He had never seen him like this before.

(Y/N): <thinking> He must be reliving the massacre in his head right now. <out loud> Sasuke...

Kisame: <noticing (Y/N)> And who's this other kid?

Itachi turned around and set his eyes on (Y/N).

Itachi: <to (Y/N)> Hmm... Well this is a surprise. You're still alive.

(Y/N) looked confused.