Chapter XLVI

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Note: This chapter is a long one. But I guess you people would like that so... :p Here's an extra long chapter! >—<

(Y/N) looked around the living room. He spotted a woman sitting on the couch holding a baby. She had long black hair. The baby had raven hair and was sleeping.

Suddenly, the door into the house opened and a woman walked into the room. It was the same woman (Y/N) had seen in that dream after he became unconscious while fighting Gaara. Her long black hair was in the same braid and it fell over her right shoulder.

She was also carrying a toddler. Except he looked oddly familiar. He had (E/C) eyes and white hair. That's when (Y/N) realized that it was actually him when he was around a year old.

Woman: Alright, Mikoto, you're finally out of the hospital. Let me see him now.

The woman, Mikoto, looked up and smiled.

Mikoto: Oh, Manami, you should've told me that you would be coming. Fugaku is out on business and Itachi should be around here somewhere. <calling> Itachi!

(Y/N) watched as a 5-year old Itachi walked out from a hallway. He noticed Manami.

Itachi: Oh. Hello.

He bowed causing Manami to giggle.

Manami: So formal. Anyway, lemme see the baby.

She sat down on the couch next to Mikoto, still holding onto little (Y/N).

Manami looked at Mikoto's baby and gave a cry of delight.

Manami: Oh, my god, he's so cute! What's his name?

Mikoto: It's Sasuke.

(Y/N) took a step backward, shocked.

(Y/N): <thinking> Wait... Is this when I met Sasuke for the first time?

Mikoto looked at little (Y/N). She smiled.

Mikoto: (Y/N)'s still as handsome as ever.

Little (Y/N) looked up at her.

Minami: He's still a little troublemaker. And he eats so much.

(Y/N): <thinking> So... she's my mom? An Uchiha's my mom??

Little (Y/N) then noticed baby Sasuke. He made a confused sound.

Mikoto: Oh? You want to see Sasuke, (Y/N)? <giggles> Maybe you can be friends when you're older.

Manami moved little (Y/N) closer to Sasuke. Little (Y/N) curiously looked at the baby. He stuck his finger out, pondering whether to touch this strange new discovery.

Minami: Be careful, (Y/N). He's only just been born.

Little (Y/N) poked Sasuke's cheek, causing the baby to stir. He opened his eyes and looked at little (Y/N), whose finger was hovering over him.

Sasuke made a happy baby noise and smiled. He grabbed little (Y/N)'s finger and giggled.

Frightened, little (Y/N) pulled his finger away, causing baby Sasuke to cry.

Manami and Mikoto frowned.

Little (Y/N) looked at his finger and then back at the crying Sasuke. He then stuck his finger over Sasuke's head again.