Chapter XXVII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Everyone watched Tenten and Temari fight each other. Eventually, the battle ended with Temari as the victor.

When everyone returned to their places, Naruto stared at the three Sand Shinobi. He glared at them.

(Y/N): <to Naruto> Don't worry, Naruto. I'm sure you could handle them if you got to fight them.

Naruto: I don't know. They look really strong.

Suddenly, they heard Sakura's voice.

Sakura: Yeah, Naruto. I'm sure you could take them.

The two looked at her. She was standing up and looking out over the arena.

(Y/N): <surprised> Sakura?

Naruto: What? You're all right? I never thought you'd be back so soon.

Sakura: I'm fine, but never mind me. It's you and (Y/N) you should be thinking about.

Naruto: Huh? Us? We don't have any injuries. We haven't even fought yet.

(Y/N): That's not what she meant, Naruto.

Sakura: I meant that you don't want to disgrace yourself after you've worked so hard to get here. Think of what Sasuke would say.

Naruto: Oh, right.

(Y/N): You just need to think sometimes. Is that so hard for you, Naruto?

Naruto: Uh... sometimes. <chuckles>

Sakura and (Y/N) rolled their eyes.

The screen began to scramble the remaining names.

Naruto: Okay, hurry, hurry! Me next!

Lee: No, it's my turn! My turn!

(Y/N): Shut up, children. It's my turn!

The screen then landed on two names: (Y/N) (L/N) vs. Kabuto Yakushi.

(Y/N): <cheering> All right! Finally!

Naruto and Lee both grumbled.

Kabuto gasped before looking at Orochimaru, who smiled at him.

Kabuto: <thinking> I have to go up against (Y/N)? Damn it. Did Lord Orochimaru meddle with the scrambler?

Orochimaru nodded at Kabuto, who sighed and began to make his way to the arena.

Sakura: Good luck, (Y/N).

Kakashi: Go get him.

(Y/N) nodded and walked down to the battle arena.

Kabuto and (Y/N) faced each other.

Kabuto: So we meet again, (Y/N). Who would've thought that we'd meet again so soon.

(Y/N): Yeah. Also, just because you helped us out earlier, doesn't mean I'll go easy on you.

Kabuto: What makes you think I'd want you to go easy on me. <thinking> I can't get too crazy right now. I'm going to let (Y/N) beat me, but I'm not going down too easily. I'll rough him up first.

Orochimaru looked at the two and smiled.

Orochimaru: <thinking> Now I can test Kabuto's strength, while also seeing if (Y/N) could be suitable for a Curse Mark like Sasuke.