Chapter LVIII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) jumped out of the way of the jet of steam, causing it to hit a tree and knocking it down.

Han growled. He then heard the voice of Five-Tails.

Five-Tails: What are you doing? That's a kid! Are you seriously trying to kill a kid?

Han: Yes, I am! He's going to grow up and discriminate against my kind. I'll stop that before it happens.

Five-Tails: I cannot believe you.

(Y/N) was confused. The big man seemed to have answered a question that he hadn't heard.

(Y/N): Uhh... what?

Han: Shut up and die!

He charged straight towards (Y/N), who jumped into the air. He took out Crimson and slashed Han's back. However, the armor he wore protected him.

Five-Tails: Why don't you talk to him? Tell him that not all Jinchuriki are bad.

Han: Ha! A peaceful Tailed Beast. Whoever heard of such a thing.

(Y/N): <confused> Wait. Tailed Beast?

Han glared at the white haired male.

(Y/N): Who are you?

Han: You little—

Five-Tails: Here. Let me talk to him.

Han: Hell, no! I'm not letting you! Damn, Five-Tails!

(Y/N): <surprised> Five-Tails?

Han: Yes. I have the Five-Tails sealed inside of me. I'm sick of everyone's judgement and discrimination!

(Y/N): What? No, no. I have a friend who has the Nine-Taila sealed inside him.

Han/Five-Tails: <shocked> What?!

(Y/N): I see. So you're just like Naruto, huh? I'm not here to hurt you... unless you were trying to break into that mansion.

Han: I don't give a goddamn thing about that mansion. I'm trying to get out of this forest.

(Y/N): Then we aren't enemies.

Han: You say you have a friend like me? He has a Tailed Beast sealed inside of him?

(Y/N) nodded.

Han: I don't believe you. You're just trying to get on my good side.

(Y/N): No, I really do. I'm from Konohagakure. See,

He showed Han the Leaf symbol on his headband.

Five-Tails: It's true. Konohagakure does have the Nine-Tails.

(Y/N): His name is Naruto Uzumaki.

Han: Uzumaki, eh?

(Y/N): He spent his whole childhood being treated like garbage by the village. I never did any of that. I always tried to be his friend and treat him nicely. Yeah, I call him an idiot and a moron sometimes, but that's not because he has Nine-Tails sealed inside of him.

Han: So? You'll end up growing up hating people like this Naruto and I. You will inherit your parents' hatred.

(Y/N): My parents are dead.