Chapter XXXIII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

It was now the day before the Final Rounds, and (Y/N) still had no luck in finding Sasuke.

It was in the middle of the afternoon, when (Y/N) had received word from Minerva that Naruto was in Konoha Hospital.

Confused and frightened, (Y/N) hurried to the hospital and asked the nurse at the front table what had happened to Naruto.

She said that they had found Naruto lying in front of the hospital, out of chakra and asleep.

(Y/N): <thinking> Hmm... All of that training with Pervy Sage must've tired him out.

The nurse let him visit Naruto in his room. When the (H/C) haired male opened the door to Naruto's room, he found Shikamaru and Naruto talking.

Naruto: Oh, hi, (Y/N)! What're you doing here?

(Y/N): I heard that you were put into the hospital. Why's that?

Naruto: Heh heh. You should've seen me! I totally summoned a giant toad and rode on its back for hours!

(Y/N): Giant toad? What has that Pervy Sage been teaching you?

Naruto: He's actually not that bad of a teacher, if you forget about his perviness. Hee hee.

Shikamaru: Pervy Sage? Who's that?

(Y/N): Only the most pervy person I've ever seen before. Naruto and I caught him peeking into the girls' bathhouse.

Shikamaru: Are you serious? Disgusting. Girls are the worst. They don't make sense at all sometimes, and they get mad for no reason.

(Y/N): You know, you shouldn't just stereotype all girls as that, Shikamaru.

Shikamaru: Huh? I thought you would know what I'm talking about. You have almost every girl in the Village after you. You know how they can be.

(Y/N) thought about Ino and Sakura's many fights over him.

(Y/N): <sweatdropping> Yeah, they fit into that category, but no all girls are like that. Temari is pretty cool and cute. Tenten too. Hinata's a little shy but she's nice too.

Shikamaru: Yeah, well, she's shy because she has a huge crush on you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): I know, but at least she's not like Sakura and Ino, all clinging to me and getting to fist fights over me. She's quiet and I find it kind of cute how she's so shy and bashful.

Naruto suddenly seemed depressed.

Naruto: Ohhh. Now I wish I had some girls after me too. And I'm really starving too.

(Y/N): Well, I'm sure you'll find the right girl soon, Naruto. But I don't have any food to help you though.

Shikamaru: Oh, look at this.

He picked up a basket of fruit and put it on Naruto's bed.

Shikamaru: I went to all the trouble of getting this stuff for Chōji, and then the doctors told me he couldn't have it. Such a drag. But at least we can eat it.

Naruto: Chōji? You mean, he's here in the hospital too?

(Y/N): What happened?

Shikamaru: Nothing to worry about. All he's got is a bad case of indigestion. He ate one short rib too many.