Chapter XXIX

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) stood next to Sakura, Kakashi, Guy, and Neji. Naruto stood next Kankurō near the staircase. They all watched as Rock Lee charged towards Gaara.

Lee: Leaf Hurricane!

He attempted to hit Gaara, but his sand appeared from his gourd and blocked Lee's kick.

Lee attempted to punch and/or kick Gaara over and over again, but the sand kept blocking his attacks.

Sakura: I don't get it. He's only using Taijutsu! Can't he see that's never going to work? Why doesn't he get some distance and use Ninjutsu?

Guy: Yes, that might be a good idea. That is, if he had any.

(Y/N)/Sakura: Huh?

Guy: Lee has no Ninjutsu or Genjutsu skills at all.

Sakura: <shocked> You're kidding!

(Y/N): What? No way! I guess that explains why he never used any during his battle with Sasuke.

Guy: When I first met Lee, he was completely inept. He had no talent whatsoever.

Sakura: Really? I can't believe it.

Suddenly, sand rained down on top of Lee, who jumped into the air and landed on the statue of the two hands making a hand seal.

Guy: A ninja who can do neither Ninjutsu or Genjutsu is certainly a rarity. Lee has only Taijutsu to rely on. Some might consider that a disadvantage, but that's what makes him a winner!

Sakura: Huh?

Guy: <to Lee> All right, Lee. Take 'em off!

Lee: But Guy-sensei, you said that was only as a last resort when the lives of important people were at stake!

Guy: Yes, right I did! But this is an exception!

Lee: <excited> Really? Really? <smiles>

He quickly began to remove his orange leg warmers, revealing weights underneath that were wrapped around his legs.

(Y/N): What the—? Are those weights?

Guy chuckled.

Lee held the two weights in his hands and stood up.

Lee: Ah! That is better. Now I will be able to move freely!

He let go of the weights. When they hit the floor, they created a huge crater in the arena floor.

Everyone Watching: <shocked> O[]O

(Y/N): Oh, my god!

Sakura: No way...

Guy: All right, Lee! GOOOOO!!

Lee: Yes, sir!

He then vanished. Lee attempted to attack Gaara once more. He was so fast that the sand was barely able to catch up to protect Gaara.

(Y/N): Amazing! He's so fast!

Guy: Because he can't use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, he channeled all of his time, all of his energy, and all of his being into Taijutsu. That way we turned his disadvantage into a blessing. Now he doesn't need those other things to win, because he's transformed himself into the world's greatest Taijutsu Specialist!