Chapter XLVII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) groaned and looked around. Guy and Naruto were next to Jiraiya. They all looked at (Y/N), very surprised.

Jiraiya: Well, look who's awake.

He put (Y/N) down.

Naruto: (Y/N)! You're okay!

Naruto tackled (Y/N) in a hug, knocking him to the ground.

(Y/N): Ow!

Jiraiya: <chuckling> Careful, Naruto. Who knows what genjutsu Itachi put him in. He probably hasn't recovered yet.

(Y/N) suddenly remembered everything. His past as an Uchiha, his friendship with Sasuke, and his training with Ayuka. He started to cry.

Jiraiya/Naruto/Guy: •—•

Naruto: Uh, (Y/N)? Are you okay?

(Y/N): <sobbing> I remember everything. I was part of the Uchiha Clan. And Itachi killed my family... and he tried to kill me.

Jiraiya frowned.

(Y/N): W-Why didn't Sasuke tell me this? Where is Sasuke?

Guy: Oh. He's right here.

He motioned to an unconscious Sasuke, who was on his back.

(Y/N): <gasps> What's wrong with him? And when did you get here?

Guy: Oh. Well, Itachi made Sasuke relive the Uchiha Massacre using his genjutsu and now he's in a comatose state. As for me, I arrived in the nick of time and helped drive off those villains. <winks>

Naruto: <angry> No you didn't, Uber-Brow-sensei! You came after they already left and kicked Pervy Sage in the face! 💢

Guy: That's one way to put it.

(Y/N): Is Sasuke going to be okay?

Jiraiya: Heh heh. As it happens, Naruto and I are heading out to find the one person who can help Sasuke: Tsunade and the third Sannin. <blushes> I wonder if she's as beautiful as the last time I saw her.

Naruto: -__-

(Y/N): Then I'll go with you! I want Sasuke to be safe and I also have to have a talk with him.

He tried to get up, but he groaned and fell back down.

Jiraiya: I don't think that's a good idea. Just stay in the Leaf Village and rest.

(Y/N) grumbled.

Guy: Don't pout, (Y/N)! It means you can spend time with me and we can enjoy the power of youth.

(Y/N) suddenly jumped and gripped onto Jiraiya's leg.

(Y/N): Nuuu!! Please take me with you!

Jiraiya: <scared> AHH!! Get him off! Get him off!

He started to shake his leg in an attempt to get the (H/C) haired male off of him.

Guy grabbed (Y/N) and pried him off of Jiraiya's leg.

Guy: Now, now. Come on, it won't be so bad.

Anime tears ran down (Y/N)'s face.

Jiraiya cleared his throat.

Jiraiya: Well then, Guy. I'll leave (Y/N) and Sasuke in your hands.