Chapter LXXII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) screamed out in pure pain as blood exploded out of his eye socket, drenching his clothes and the grass. Kimimaro watched in shock and blood poured out of (Y/N)'s eye socket.

Kimimaro: What was that?

The Jonin collapsed on his knees clutching his left eye, or what was left of it. He panted and yelled in pain.

Lee (who seemed to have sobered up) and Gaara, who were still fighting Shiki, heard (Y/N)'s agonizing screams and turned.

Lee: (Y/N)? What is the matter with him?

Gaara: I don't know, but...

His sand blocked an attack from Shiki's thunder saber.

Gaara: We can't let our guard down now!

Kimimaro walked over to the collapsed Leaf shinobi. He picked up his bone sword that was dropped on the ground earlier and held it over (Y/N)'s head.

Kimimaro: Let me end this suffering for you right now.

(Y/N) grabbed the sword with his free hand and glared up at the Sound ninja.

Kimimaro couldn't stopped himself from shivering at the sight of the glare.

(Y/N) screamed again as more blood poured out of his eye socket. Suddenly, a huge shockwave blasted out of (Y/N), throwing Kimimaro away from him.

The older male hit the ground hard and coughed up blood.

Kimimaro: <thinking> I don't have much time left.

He rose up from the ground and charged towards (Y/N), ready to end the other's life.

Another shockwave sent Kimimaro flying back. He landed on his feet and grunted.

That's when he noticed two things up in the sky. Whatever it was seemed to be watching the fight.

Kimimaro: What are those?

The blood slowly stopped pumping out. (Y/N) grit his teeth and ripped off part of his sleeve. He quickly tied it around his left eye. Blood slowly soaked into the sleeve, but the white haired male ignored it.

He slowly stood up and looked at Kimimaro.

(Y/N): <grunting> I... have to finish this...

Kimimaro: What amazing willpower you have. Pushing through the pain...

(Y/N): <thinking> My chakra's almost gone. Shit. I have to end this fast.

His long hair grew until it reached the Sound ninja, who avoided its swipes and slashed through some of it with his bones.

However, the hair managed to grab his shin, pulling the older to the ground with a thud. The hair slowly covered him and began to compress again.

(Y/N) began to shoot out bones at the body wrapped in hair, each one making its mark. More hair wrapped around Kimimaro's body.

(Y/N): That should do it... <pants> God, what the hell happened to my eye?

Just then, a brown, spiked tail broke out of the hair trap. The rest of Kimimaro's body then ripped apart the hair. His skin was now brown with six large bones protruding from his back. His white hair was now gray and dark marking lined his face and eyes.

(Y/N)'s eye widened in surprise.

(Y/N): That's just like what Shiki did...

Kimimaro: I was given the Earths' Curse Mark. This is my Level 2 state. You won't survive this, I can guarantee you. Especially since your chakra is slowly draining away.