Chapter XIII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) looked at the mirrors as Naruto sat up, glaring.

Naruto: Where is he? Where's the needle attack coming at us from? Are they clones?

He stood up and looked down at Sasuke and (Y/N).

Naruto: We've got to find the real one! Which one is it?

Haku: Look into every mirror as hard as you like. You will never learn the secret.

Naruto: Oh, yeah? <hand seal> Shadow Clone Jutsu!

(Y/N)/Sasuke: <in unison> No, don't!

A bunch of Naruto's clones appeared at jumped at the many mirrors.

Naruto: You've got 100 mirrors, then 100 of me will smash them all. Then I'll find where you really are!

Haku jumped from mirror-to-mirror extremely fast. He struck each clone with a senbon. After a few seconds, all of the clones disappeared. The real Naruto flew backwards, landing next to (Y/N).

(Y/N): <to Naruto> You idiot.

Haku: The mirrors only reflect my image, allowing me to transport myself at light speed. Through my eyes, you appear to be moving in slow motion.

(Y/N): Light speed? <thinking> So does he have a Kekkei Genkai? Damn, so I can't use my Copy Jutsu.

Naruto looked at the ground.

Naruto: I couldn't break through.

Sasuke: Huh?

Naruto: So what? He's not gonna stop me. I'm not giving up, and I'm not gonna lose here. 'Cause I have a dream, and no one's going to take it away from me. Someday, I'll be respected in my village. That's my dream, to be the greatest Hokage!

(Y/N) smiled a bit.

(Y/N): Maybe you're not a total idiot after all, Naruto.

Haku stared at Naruto from inside a mirror.

Haku: It was not my desire to be a shinobi. It's painful. I don't want to kill you. But if you advance, I will have no choice. Then I will kill the kindness in my own heart and fully embrace the shinobi way. And there will be no mercy, no turning back. This bridge will be the battlefield where our dreams collide. Now I must fight for my dream just as you fight for yours.

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow.

Haku: Please do not blame me. I fight for someone who is precious to me. I live for him, and I face death for him so that his dream may become reality. That is my dream. And for the sake of that dream, if I must, I will act as a shinobi and take your lives.

All three Genin smirked at Haku.

They suddenly heard Sakura yelling to them.

Sakura: <from outside> (Y/N). Sasuke. Naruto. Take this guy out! You can do it.

(Y/N) picked Crimson up of the ground. He pointed it at Haku.

(Y/N): <to Haku> Get ready, androgynous thing. This fight's going to get tougher.

Naruto: I didn't get to him. Then I'll try again. As many times as it takes. <hand seal> Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Sasuke: Naruto! Don't!