Chapter X

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) looked at himself in the mirror. He was in Tazuna's bathroom ready to take a shower. He was also really pissed off. He and Tazuna had just gotten into another fight.

Flashback

(Y/N) and the others had just gotten back to Tazuna's house after training. They were all tired.

Tazuna walked up to them.

Tazuna: Tough day of training, huh?

Sakura: <panting> Yes, sir. I could really use a shower.

Tsunami walked over to them.

Tsunami: You're all free to use our shower if you want. I'm sure you're all exhausted from a hard day's work.

Tazuna: I used to work out all of the time when I was younger. That working out is what's making me look so young right now.

(Y/N): <raising an eyebrow> You really think that you look young?

Tazuna: <angry> What do you mean, "You really think that you look young"?

(Y/N): Well, I mean, you do have gray hairs all over your head.

Tazuna: <angry> At least my hair has some color to it! Your's is just white! Your hair looks older than mine!

A tick mark appeared on (Y/N)'s forehead.

(Y/N): <angry> What was that, you drunkard? My hair's beautiful!

Tazuna: Not really! Your hair's making you look older than you really are?

(Y/N)'s jaw dropped to the floor.

(Y/N): O[]O <shocked> A-Are you serious?

He turned to look at the others.

(Y/N): <to the others> I-Is that true?

Sakura looked away, blushing. Naruto turned around and started whistling. Sasuke looked down, noting saying anything. Kakashi rubbed the back of his head, nervously.

Kakashi: W-Well... Uh... N-No?

(Y/N): <shocked> AAAAHHHHHH!!!! NUUUUU!!

Anime tears ran down (Y/N)'s face.

(Y/N): <anime tears> I-I'm supposed to b-be only 13 years old! And now I-I'm being called old by an old man w-who's probably on his deathbed...

Tazuna: <angry> I am not on my deathbed!

(Y/N) ignored him and looked down.

(Y/N): Excuse me. I'll be taking that shower now.

And he quickly ran into the bathroom.

End of Flashback

(Y/N) sighed and looked at his hair in the mirror. He grabbed his white hair.

(Y/N): Does this hair color really make me look old? Damn. How come no one told me earlier?

He grumbled and took his (F/C) shirt off, revealing his hard six-pack and a long scar across his chest. (Y/N) had no idea how he had gotten that huge scar, so it must have happened before he had lost his memory.

(Y/N) took off the rest of his clothes and walked into the shower, turning the water on.

Time-Skip