Chapter XVIII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Neji, Lee, and Tenten watched as (Y/N), Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke walked up the stairs.

Neji: <thinking> Sasuke, of the Uchiha clan. And this (Y/N)... Something's not right about him...

Tenten: <to Neji> (Y/N) is pretty bold. Are you gonna challenge him?

Neji didn't say anything and began to walk away. Tenten followed him, while Lee kept standing right where he was.

Tenten: Lee, what are you waiting for? We're supposed to check in.

Lee: I will catch up with you in a minute. You do not need to wait for me. I just want to check something.

On the third floor, Squad 7 was walking towards the check-in room.

Suddenly, they heard a voice.

Lee: <to (Y/N) and Sasuke> Hey you two, with the attitude. Hold on.

(Y/N)/Sasuke/Naruto/Sakura: <in unison> Huh?

They turned around and saw Lee standing in front of them on the staircase.

Sakura yelped in fear.

(Y/N): Eyebrows? What's he doing?

Sasuke: <to Lee> What do you want?

Lee: I want to fight you two, right here and right now.

(Y/N): Wait, what?

Sasuke: You want to fight (Y/N) and I here and now, huh?

Lee: Yes.

He then jumped down from the staircase.

Lee: My name is Rock Lee. <to Sasuke> You said it was common courtesy for a challenger to give his own name first, right? Sasuke Uchiha?

Sasuke: Hm. So you know me.

Lee: I challenge you and (Y/N) (L/N). Everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan and this long-haired boy and how great they are. I want to see if it is true. I figure you will be a good test for me. And also...

He looked at Sakura, who shuddered.

Lee: <blushing> Oh, Sakura! I love you!

Sakura: <screaming> Those eyebrows can't be real. No! Your hairstyle is horrible too. And those eyebrows are so bushy! You're such a weirdo!

(Y/N): <sweatdropping> Good Lord.

Lee: <to Sakura> You are an angel sent from heaven. <blows her a heart>

She yelled and avoided the heart, causing it to hit the wall.

Lee: That was a good move, but let us see you dodge this.

He blew more hearts at her. She screamed and avoided them all.

Sakura: <to Lee; angry> Hey! Keep your creepy little valentines to yourself! I was dodging for my life there!

Lee: <sad> You do not have to be so negative, Sakura.

Sasuke: <to Lee> You've heard of the Uchiha Clan and about (Y/N), yet you're challenging us? You must be even more psycho than you look, if that's possible.

(Y/N): I'd say it's possible.

Sasuke: <to Lee> You want to know more about my clan and (Y/N), then we'll teach you the hard way.