Chapter XI

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The next morning, (Y/N) woke up on his futon. He rubbed his eyes and slowly got up out of the bed.

He walked into the bathroom and changed into his clothes: a (F/C) shirt, a black jacket, and blue pants. He then wrapped his ninja headband around his waist.

He looked in the mirror. His hair had stayed (H/C). Good. He tied his long hair in a ponytail.

(Y/N) yawned and walked into the kitchen where everyone except Naruto and Sakura were eating breakfast. He sat down and Tsunami gave him some food.

Soon, Sakura walked into the kitchen, yawning and rubbing her eyes.

Sakura: <tiredly> Good morning, everyone. <yawns loudly>

(Y/N): Hi, Sakura.

She sat down and Tsunami gave her food as well.

Tsunami: Here.

Sakura: Oh, thank you.

Tazuna: <looking around> Naruto's not here? Looks like he was out all night again.

Sakura: He's gone completely crazy. He's out climbing trees in the dark. He could be dead by now. You know, from using up too much of his chakra.

(Y/N): Or from falling to his death if he actually climbed the tree.

Tsunami: Well, I certainly hope he's okay. A child spending the night in the woods alone.

Kakashi: There's nothing to worry about. Naruto is a goofy kid, but he's also a full-fledged ninja. He can handle himself.

Sasuke: Sakura and (Y/N) are right. Naruto's such a loser. He's probably lying out there dead somewhere.

He then got up and turned to leave.

Sakura: Sasuke?

(Y/N): Where are you off to?

Sasuke: I'm going for a walk.

Sakura: Uh, but we just started eating.

She looked and saw that his plate was empty as Sasuke left the house.

Sakura: <looking at the plate> Huh? That was fast.

Her eyebrow twitched.

(Y/N): Sasuke eats really fast. <takes a bite of food> Usuallu to go off and be by himself.

Tsunami: Yes. I hardly ever see the boy talk.

(Y/N): <eating> It's just the way he is. He's really quiet.

Tazuna: <looking at (Y/N)'s hair> So you're really keeping your hair that color, are you?

(Y/N): Yeah. Why would I dye it if I wasn't keeping it this color? Are you drunk?

Tazuna growled at him.

Tsunami chuckled.

Tsunami: Well, he did have a "drink" before bed last night.

(Y/N): <yelling> Why are you always drinking!? You're gonna give yourself a heart attack!

Kakashi and Sakura sweatdropped.

Kakashi: It's amazing how Sasuke and (Y/N) are best friends and yet they are polar opposites.

Sakura: I know. (Y/N)'s super loud and Sasuke's super quiet. But they have one thing in common.