Chapter LVI

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

A week had past since Tsunade's inauguration. Now, Tsunade was sitting in her office, when Shizune busted into the room, gripping a paper in her hand.

Shizune: Lady Tsunade, you'll never believe this!

Tsunade: <annoyed> What could be so important that you come bursting into here, interrupting my work?

Shizune looked at Tsunade's desk and only found three bottles of sake on it.

Shizune: Are you even doing work? Shouldn't you be preparing for Rock Lee's surgery?

Tsunade: <yawning> I was for hours. I needed a little break. Anyway, what do you want?

Shizune: Oh, right.

She set the paper on the desk and let Tsunade read it.

Tsunade: <surprised> What? This job request is from the Fire Daimyo's son! He's looking for people to protect his mansion while he's away. Hm...

Shizune: And that's not all.

Tsunade: <reading> "I also strongly request that Team 7 be sent on this mission. I have heard of their victory of the rogue ninja Zabuza Momochi, and I know they will be able to handle guarding my mansion from invaders. Keep in mind that some powerful rogues are after me."

Shizune: Are we really going to send a team of Genin to protect his mansion? Who knows how many powerful criminals out to rob it.

Tsunade: I would usually agree with you, but that team's leader is Kakashi of the Sharingan. Plus (Y/N) held his own against one of Orochimaru's most powerful followers. Naruto pretty much mastered the Rasengan, and I have heard Sasuke is not someone to underestimate.

Shizune: I see... So are we going to let them take it?

Tsunade: Sure, I don't see why not. Send them in here.

Meanwhile

Team 7 was currently eating lunch at Ichiraku Ramen. (It was Naruto's turn to pick what they were going to eat).

They had just gotten back from a mission yesterday in which the four Genin had tried to see what Kakashi looked like under his mask, only to discover that he had another mask underneath it.

Naruto gobbled up his ramen while talking about god knows what.

Sakura: Eww. Naruto, swallow before you talk. I swear, you're so annoying.

Naruto stuck out his tongue at her, displaying the ramen mixed with saliva for everyone to see.

Sakura yelped and gagged, while (Y/N) rolled his eyes.

Kakashi: Naruto, that's disgusting.

Sakura smacked Naruto's head.

Sakura: Idiot! 💢

(Y/N): So, Kakashi-sensei, what mission are we going to take today?

Kakashi: Oh, I don't know. I thought it would be nice to take a day off. Ever since Sasuke and I got out of the hospital, we've been going on a lot of missions.

Sasuke: I could use a break.

(Y/N): Oh, yeah. I still need to plan a day for Neji and Hanabi to train with me.

Naruto: Neji's training with you? Doesn't he have Bushy Brows and Uber Brows to train him?

(Y/N): Uh... Lee can't really train right now and Guy-sensei won't leave Lee's side. Neji had to resorted to me. But that doesn't mean my training regimen is easy. You should join us, Naruto.