Chapter LXVIII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Naruto: <shocked> NO WAY!! YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING!!!!

(Y/N) and Shikamaru covered their ears. They had just told Naruto about the Sasuke situation.

Shikamaru: You just woke up, and you're already this annoying? <thinking> Why'd she want us to bring this guy?

Naruto: Hey, hold on a second! I'll go get dressed!

He quickly ran back into his room.

(Y/N): Hurry it up! We don't know how far Sasuke has gotten.

After Naruto came back out dressed, the three Shinobi ran through the village.

Naruto: So, besides me, have you guys come up with any other top-notch guys to ask?

Shikamaru: Yeah...

(Y/N): Whomst is it?

Shikamaru led the two to a house. He knocked on the door.

Shikamaru: Wake up, will ya?

Naruto recognized the house.

Naruto: You said top-notch guys, right?

Shikamaru: Can't be helped, I guess...

He sat down on the ground and pulled out a bag of chips.

(Y/N): Potato chips? Who—? Oh...

Shikamaru: They're barbecued meat flavor... feel free to help out too!

(Y/N): We really don't have the time...

Shikamaru: The quicker we do this, the faster he'll come out.

The three of them ate the bag of chips until there was one left. Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a pissed off Choji. He grabbed the last chip and the bag.

Choji: Even for a bag of potato chips, I won't let anybody else have the last piece no matter who you are.

Shikamaru: Choji and I have worked on the same team for a long time so coordinating with him is easiest for me.

(Y/N): Okay, then. You got to pick a member, so I'm going to pick one now!

Shikamaru: Who do you have in mind?

(Y/N): Shino-kun! Let's go look for him!

Just then, Akamaru jumped out of nowhere towards Choji, who was about to eat the last chip. However, Choji simply ate it, causing Akamaru to slowly deflate to the ground.

Kiba appeared next to Akamaru.

Kiba: Shino is on a special mission with his father.

(Y/N): <anime tears> WHAAAAAAAT??!!! NUUUUUU!!!!!!

Naruto: Hey... don't tell me...

Shikamaru: Right. He's in.

Naruto: NO WAY!!

Kiba: Hey! That's rude!

Meanwhile, (Y/N) was sitting under a tree with a cloud of gloom over his head.

(Y/N): Shinto's not here... And now I'm stuck with Kiba...

Kiba: Shut up!! 💢

The five ninja went back to running around the village. They informed Kiba on the situation.