Chapter XXXIX

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm still alive. Skool is just a bitch sometimes. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time. So please enjoy this new chapter! (Also, I'll be putting Naruto memes in the chapter pictures now.) :)

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) and Sasuke ran through the nearby forest trying to look for the Sand ninja.

(Y/N): I don't see them anywhere. Did we lose them?

Sasuke looked at the ground. He noticed something, knelt down, and picked something off of the ground. It was sand. There was a whole trail of it.

Sasuke: <smirking> Hm. You must be blind, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Shut up, show-off. Let's just getting going.

The two jumped into the trees and began to follow the trail of sand.

Eventually, they spotted the three Sand ninja off in the distance.

(Y/N): There they are.

Sasuke: I won't let them get away. I still have a score to settle with the red haired one.

(Y/N): Oh, so you're going to take him out by yourself? Well, that leaves me with the other two, I guess.

They soon reached a dark part of the forest. As they jumped on the tree branches, (Y/N) saw something glimmer under them.

It was a tripwire with paper bombs!

Before he could warn Sasuke, the raven haired boy passed one setting off a chain reaction of explosions from the paper bombs.

(Y/N): Sasuke, you moron!

The two had to move fast to avoid the many explosions happening all at once. They jumped onto a high tree branch to avoid the rest of the bombs.

Sasuke: <sighs> Well, that was close.

(Y/N): Look ahead of you next time. These ninjas aren't stupid. The last thing I want is to lose an arm or my head.

Sasuke: Whatever. Let's go.

The two continued on their way until they spotted the three Sand ninjas standing on a tree branch.

(Y/N): Well, well, well. Look who we found.

The two Konoha ninja landed onto the tree branch next to the one the Sand ninja were standing on.

Sasuke: <to the Sand ninja> We've finally caught you.

Kankuro and Temari turned and saw them. Gaara was not moving and Kankuro was still carrying him.

(Y/N): Did you really think that we'd let you get away?

Kankuro: Oh, geez.

Temari: If it isn't Sasuke Uchiha and (Y/N) (L/N).

Sasuke: <taking out a kunai> This is as far as you guys go.

(Y/N): <sighs> Why is it always the hot girls who are my enemies?

Temari looked like she was trying not to blush.

Kankuro: Hey, quick flirting with my sister! What're you going to do anyway, huh?

Temari jumped into the air.

Temari: Go, Kankuro. Get Gaara away from here.

She threw three kunai knives at the two Konoha ninja. They avoided them easily.