Chapter LI

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Naruto yelled as he got closer and closer to Tsunade, who smashed her hand into the ground, creating a fissure in the ground right under Naruto's feet.

He lost his balance and fell, causing the Rasengan to crash into the ground, sending him flying backwards, ultimately getting him stuck in the fissure.

Naruto: Ah, I'm stuck!

Shizune knelt down next to him and helped him up.

Shizune: Naruto, are you all right?

Tsunade: Jiraiya! Are you the one who taught this little kid the Rasengan?

Jiraiya: Well, of course I did. I'm his teacher, aren't I? What of it?

(Y/N): What's a Rasengan?

Tsunade: <to Jiraiya> Ha. You and the Fourth Hokage are the only ones who can use that Jutsu. What's the point of teaching it to someone who can never master it? You old fool! Giving him false hopes like that. Filling his head with stupid ideas. Making him think he could actually be Hokage someday.

(Y/N) growled.

(Y/N): <to Minerva> Why is she being such an asshole?

Minerva: <yawning> Don't know, don't care. I'm sleepy.

Naruto: <to Tsunade> I'll show you who's stupid! Just wait! Just wait! Give me just three days, and I'll have that Jutsu down flat!

Tsunade: Ha! Watch what you say, kid. I might just hold you to it.

Naruto: Heh. I said it, and I never go back on my word. That's my nindo— My ninja way!

(Y/N): Heh. Good, Naruto.

Pig: Oink.

Tsunade: Well then, care to make a bet on it?

Naruto: A bet?

Tsunade: I'll give you one week. If you can master that Jutsu by then, I'll admit I'm wrong, and that you're worthy of becoming Hokage. I'll even throw in my necklace.

She pointed to the necklace around her neck with a blue gem.

Shizune: Lady Tsunade, no! No, you don't really mean that.

Naruto: Ah, you can keep it. I'm not really into jewelry.

Minerva: I'll take it! 🤩🤩 I like shiny things.

(Y/N): -__-

Jiraiya: <to Naruto> You numbskull. That necklace belonged to the first Hokage himself. There are only two like it in the world. Why, that little thing is worth three gold mines, and the mountains on top of 'em.

Money signs appeared on Naruto, (Y/N), and Minerva's eyes.

Naruto: Lady, you've got yourself a bet.

Tsunade: All right. However, if you don't master it in a week, you lose and admit I was right. And I get the money in froggy.

She held up a money bag that was in the shape of a frog. It was full of money.

Naruto: Not Gama! Wait a second! Ah!

(Y/N): Is that yours, Naruto? I didn't know you had so much money.

Minerva: Ha. That's nothing compared to this!

She reached into a pocket and pulled out a bunch of lint.