Chapter XXI

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The next day, all of the Genin who passed the first part of the exam were in front of a gate that led into a forest. Anko stood in front of everyone.

Anko: This is the location for the second phase of the exam. It's the 44th Battle Training Zone. But we call it the Forest of Death.

Naruto: <nervous> The Forest of Death?

Sakura: There's something kind of creepy about this place.

(Y/N): It's supposed to be creepy. I'm sure it's called the Forest of Death for a reason.

Anko: <smirking> Yes. You'll soon realize why it is called that name.

Naruto huffed and began to shake his behind around in a mocking manner.

Naruto: <mimicking Anko> "You'll soon realize why it is called that name." <regular voice> That kind of threat won't work on me one bit! I'm not scared!

(Y/N): My god.

Anko: <smiling> Really? You've got a lot of energy. Looks like we got ourselves a tough guy.

She suddenly through a kunai past Naruto's face that cut his cheek, before she appeared right behind him.

Anko: A kid like you dies at the very beginning, dappled with the red blood I like.

She dipped her finger in Naruto's blood.

(Y/N): <disgusted> Jesus. What is wrong with that woman?

Anko was about to grab another kunai, until a woman with long, black hair appeared behind Anko, holding a kunai with her tongue.

Woman: I'm returning your kunai knife.

Genin: O—O

Anko: <to the woman> Thank you for taking the trouble. But don't stand behind me, thirsty for blood. If you don't want a quick death.

The woman dropped the kunai, and her tongue slowly went back into her mouth.

Woman: Well, it's my nature to act up at the sight of red blood. And my precious hair was cut, so I got excited.

(Y/N): <thinking> Why is this place filled with creepy-ass people!?

Hinata looked at Naruto, worried.

Woman: I'm sorry.

She looked at (Y/N) and Sasuke. She smiled before walking away.

(Y/N) shivered.

Naruto looked at the woman, before sticking his tongue out, trying to see if his would go out that long.

(Y/N): Naruto, stop.

Anko: Evidently, we've got a lot of hot-blooded kids this time. This will be fun. <walks up to the gate> Well, before we start the second exam, I have to pass this out to you!

She took out a stack of papers.

Anko: It's a consent form, before you can take part in the test you have to sign this.

Naruto: Why?

Anko: From here on out, corpses are going to come out, and I have to get your consent to that! Or it'll be my responsibility. <laughs>