Chapter XLI

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Naruto and (Y/N) glared at Gaara, while Sakura checked on Sasuke.

Sasuke: <grunting> What are you two doing here?

He started to grunt in pain.

Sakura: Sasuke, hold on.

Naruto: Hey, (Y/N)? <points to Gaara> Who the hell is this guy?

(Y/N): It's Gaara.

Naruto jumped back a little.

(Y/N): Yeah... it's probably that sand spirit he talked about in the hospital.

Sasuke tried to get up but he groaned in pain and blood trickled out of his mouth.

(Y/N): Sakura, get Sasuke away from here!

Gaara: <to Naruto> So it's you. You're the one I didn't kill that day.

Naruto: <to Sakura and Sasuke> Guys, get up! We have to go now! Forget about fighting him, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): What? I'm not running!

Suddenly, Gaara leapt towards Sasuke.

Gaara: Die, Sasuke Uchiha!

Sakura gasped and stood up, holding a kunai. She hurried in front of Sasuke, trying to protect him.

Naruto: Sakura, no!

(Y/N) tried to move to grab Gaara, but the sand ninja pinned Sakura to a nearby tree with his giant claw, knocking her unconscious.

(Y/N): No!

Naruto moved quickly and grabbed Sasuke. He laid him down on another tree branch and turned.

Naruto: Sakura! Damn it! Damn! What are we supposed to do now? We're screwed!

(Y/N): Naruto, you moron. Did you already forget about me? Even in this form I don't think I can defeat Gaara. I need your help. I'm not running, not when Sakura's life is in danger. Didn't you just say that you and I were going to team up? What happened to that?

Naruto still looked uncertain.

Gaara: What's the matter? Aren't you about to make a run for it?

They then heard Sakura mutter something.

Sakura: Sasuke. (Y/N). Naruto.

Gaara: <to Naruto> Who are these two? Who are they to you?

Naruto: Huh? Who are they to me? They're my friends, is who they are. You try laying so much as another finger on the two of them, and I will pulverize you.

(Y/N): <smirking> There he is.

Gaara growled and start to squeeze Sakura with his giant claw. She screamed.

(Y/N): Crap!

Gaara: What's the matter? Weren't you gonna pulverize me? Well, come on then!

Naruto: Damn it!

He jumped at Gaara. (Y/N) followed.

Gaara swung his tail and smacked Naruto back.

(Y/N) grunted and jumped into the air, shooting two bones out of his hands.

Gaara's tail whacked them away before swinging at him. (Y/N) dodged it and charged at Gaara.