Chapter LX

(A/N): Pog.

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Toyama burst into the kitchen gripping her arm. It was bruised and swollen. She muttered curses under her breath.

Arielle: Whoa. What happened there?

Utsumi entered the room.

Utsumi: It was a Jinchuriki. (Y/N) apparently has befriended one. Don't ask me how.

Jeanine: <shocked> A Jinchuriki? There's one here?

Utsumi: Yes. That's what I just said.

Ose: (Y/N) has made friends with it, you say? Does that mean it'll try to rescue him?

Jeanine: First off, it has no idea where we are keeping him.

Toyama: What if it's actually smart and figures it out?

Jeanine: Hmm... The five of us should be enough to at least restrain him. Which Jinchuriki was it?

Toyama: Why the hell would I know? I didn't have time to analyze him when he was SQUEEZING THE FUCK OUT OF MY ARM!!!

Utsumi: Quiet down, Toyama! You're going to wake them up and that's the last thing we need.

Ose: Could you at least tell which village it was from?

Utsumi: I'm pretty sure I saw the Iwagakure symbol on his headband.

Ose: Iwagakure... I'm pretty sure they have the Four and Five-Tails Jinchuriki.

Toyama: The number of tails doesn't even matter. We have to get rid of him before he ruins our plans!

Arielle: Then why don't we go and get it now? The sooner the better, right? Maybe Kaneshiro can sell him at the auction.

Jeanine: It seems you do have a brain in there, Arielle.

The blonde woman growled.

Jeanine: All right. Let's go and try to capture a Jinchuriki.

Utsumi: Is your arm okay, Toyama? You can sit this one out if you want.

Toyama: No way! I'm gonna get payback!

Jeanine: Then it's decided. Let's get going. We have to be careful since that short idiot kid will be on night watch.

Ose: I'm getting tired of dealing with them. Can we kill them soon?

Arielle: We should kill the boys but take their Sharingan and keep the girl alive. I'm sure Kaneshiro can find some use for her.

Jeanine: No, we should just kill all of them. Our mistress will be here soon anyway. We don't have lots of time.

Utsumi: Let's go.

The five woman quickly left the room, not noticing Nyssa peeking from behind a wall.

Nyssa: <thinking> They're going to kill Sakura?

Meanwhile

(Y/N) sat in his cell bored out of his mind. His guard, a huge shirtless man with no hair, wouldn't say a thing.

(Y/N): Uh, excuse me, what time is it?

The man just looked at him and rolled his eyes.

(Y/N): Rude.