Chapter XXVI

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Yoroi and Sasuke threw kunai knives at each other. They avoided each of the weapons before running at each other. Sasuke was then able to pin Yoroi to the ground.

Naruto: <excited> Hey, he got him!

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow, when he saw Sasuke grunting in pain. Yoroi's hand was on his chest, with blue chakra coming out of it. It was draining his chakra!

Yoroi then jumped backwards, more chakra coming out of his hand. Sasuke gripped his chest and sat up.

Sakura: <scared> Sasuke, no!

Yoroi ran at Sasuke and grabbed his head, pinning him to the ground. Sasuke's tried to push Yoroi off of him, but his arms went limp.

Naruto: Sasuke!

(Y/N): Dammit. Get up!

Sasuke grit his teeth and kicked Yoroi off of him, sending him flying to the ground.

Yoroi then made more chakra come out of his hand. He charged at Sasuke, who disappeared. Suddenly, the raven kicked Yoroi in the face, sending him flying up in the air. Sasuke jumped in the air and appeared behind Yoroi.

Lee: What the—? That's my move!

(Y/N): <sighs> Oh, Sasuke. Resorting to copying an opponent's move then, huh?

Sasuke: <to Yoroi> Okay, I admit it. I kinda borrowed that move, but from here on out, it's all original. Now take this!

Just then, red markings began to appear on Sasuke's body.

(Y/N): <thinking> Damn! Is that the Curse Mark?

Sasuke: <grunting> No...! I won't let this thing take over. No way!

The red markings then disappeared, causing (Y/N) to smirk.

Then, Sasuke punched and kicked Yoroi, sending him plummeting towards the ground. Sasuke finished it off, by kicking Yoroi into the ground.

Sasuke: Lion's Barrage!

Yoroi was knocked out instantly, while Sasuke skidded on the floor.

Hayate walked over to Yoroi and looked at him.

Hayate: Well, this one's had it.

He then looked over and saw Sasuke getting up, panting heavily.

Hayate: I'm declaring this match over. As the winner of this preliminary round, Sasuke Uchiha advances to the finals.

Sakura smiled while Naruto cheered.

Naruto: Way to go!

(Y/N): I knew you could do it, Sasuke.

Before Sasuke could fall backwards, Kakashi appeared and kept him up with his leg. Kakashi was holding a book.

Kakashi: <to Sasuke> Hm... Not bad. Funny, before the Lion's Barrage, your technique was very reminiscent of Guy's taijutsu. You must've used your Sharingan to copy it when you fought with Rock Lee that time.

Naruto: <to Sasuke> You okay? <chuckles> Hey, Sasuke! You won, but in such an uncool way! You came out looking like your the one who got beat up. <laughs>

Sasuke: Idiot! Give me a break, you little— <sighs> Oh, well.

(Y/N): Good going, Sasuke. Although, you got a little more beat up than you should've, but other than that good job!