Chapter LXIV

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) opened his eyes and groaned. He slowly sat up in the bed he was in and looked around. He was surrounded by girls.

Girls: <excitedly> (Y/N)'s AWAKE!!!!

They all started pushing each other out of the way, trying to hug and kiss (Y/N).

(Y/N): AAAAHHHHH!!!

He was grabbed, hugged, squeezed, and kissed by many girls all at once. He pushed some of them to the ground and punched a few.

(Y/N): Holy shit.

He quickly got in a crouching position and jumped off of the bed, landing close to the door. He noticed that he was in a hospital room. He was back in Konoha.

However, the door was blocked by two girls with hearts over their eyes.

Girls: <blushing> (Y/N)!!

(Y/N): Oh, for God's sake...

He spotted Crimson lying leaning against the bed. He quickly grabbed it and turned it into a bo staff.

(Y/N): Stay back! Stay back, I said!

The girls kept moving towards him. He sighed.

(Y/N): So you leave me no choice. So be it. Let us fight!!

The girls jumped at him from the front and the back. He spun Crimson around and smacked all of them away. Some crashed into the floor, and some crashed into other girls.

One girl jumped onto his back and hugged him. (Y/N) grunted and rammed his back into the wall, knocking her off of him. He then smacked a more girls running at him.

(Y/N): How many girls are here? Jesus Christ!

While he continued smacking more girls charging for him, the door opened, revealing Ino and Sakura.

Ino: <yelling> What the hell is going on here??!!

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the two newly-arrived girls.

(Y/N): Ino! Sakura!

Sakura: <to the girls> Get your asses out of here! (Y/N) needs to rest! He's injured!

(Y/N) looked at his body. He was shirtless and nearly his whole torso was wrapped in bandages.

(Y/N): Oh, yeah. That's right. <cringes> Ow!

Ino: All of you, out!!

Girl 1: You just want him for yourselves!

Girl 2: Yeah! You won't steal him from me!

Sakura: Grrr... Can't you see? Are you blind?? He's clearly injured, you morons!

Girl 3: I can just kiss those wounds away! Hehe.

That's when the nurse walked in, fuming.

Nurse: Everyone, out now!!! Go!!

That got all of the girls out. Ino and Sakura left as well. (Y/N) sighed in relief.

Nurse: Come now, let's get you back in bed.

(Y/N) nodded and put Crimson back where it was. He then got back in the bed.

Nurse: I'm sorry about that. I truly have no idea how they all got in here.

(Y/N): It's fine. I'm just slowly dying.